Reliability and Safety
Results of the audit of quality control systems, results of certification of the quality management system for compliance with international standards.
The controlled companies of RusHydro have ISO 9001:2015 certificates: JSC Far Eastern Generating Company, JSC Far Eastern Distribution Grid Company, JSC Vedeneyev VNIIG, JSC NIIES, JSC Zhuk Hydroproject Institute, JSC Lenhydroproject, JSC Mosoblhydroproject, JSC Hydroremont-VCC, JSC ChirkeiHPPstroy, and PJSC Yakutskenergo.
The Regulation on Quality Management of RusHydro is developed on the basis of the standard ISO 9001:2015. RusHydro has not certified a quality management system in accordance with international standards.
The quality control system at RusHydro is regulated by the following documents:
The Regulation on the Quality Management System of Production Activities of RusHydro was developed in accordance with the Methodological Instructions of the Federal Property Management Agency for the formation of the Regulation on the Quality Management System. The Regulation provides for quality control—the implementation of systematic supervision and monitoring of compliance with the quality requirements of processes in construction, technical re-equipping and reconstruction, and their results within the framework of expert and supervisory control activities through its own and attracted resources: examination of performance results; technical audits; construction control; supervision of the manufacture of equipment and materials at manufacturing plants; technical control of engineering surveys, etc.
Information on technical audits performed at RusHydro.
At RusHydro, the Regulation on Conducting Technical Audits of Energy Facilities of the Company was developed and approved by Order of RusHydro No. 129 dated February 18, 2016.
The main objectives of a technical audit are:
Since 2018, a technical audit has been conducted in the form of targeted inspections by specialists of the Production Unit departments in accordance with Order of RusHydro No. 401r dated December 22, 2017.
By Order of RusHydro No. 50r dated February 22, 2018, the schedule and plan for conducting targeted inspections in 2018 were approved. According to the specified plan, targeted inspections of production activities are carried out in the branches and controlled organizations of RusHydro.
In 2018, 54 targeted inspections were performed at 47 energy facilities of the Company in the following areas:
- Organization of emergency work;
- Organization of technical and technological supervision;
- Compliance with occupational health and safety requirements;
- Compliance with fire safety requirements;
- Compliance with industrial safety requirements;
- Organization of the operation and technical re-equipping of technological management systems;
- Organization of repairs to hydraulic power equipment;
- Organization of the operation of hydraulic structures and industrial buildings;
- Organization of operational and technological management and management of hydropower operations;
- Implementation of the production program and the procurement program;
- Compliance with legislation on environmental protection and aquatic biological resources.
Main results achieved during the technical audit:
• Obtained objective information on audited areas;
• Deviations from the requirements of regulatory and technical documentation were fixed.
Measures for identified violations were developed and approved with deadlines for their elimination in 2018 and 2019. Measures with a deadline of 2018 have been fully implemented.
By Order of RusHydro No. 42r dated February 1, 2019, a plan for conducting targeted inspections in 2019 was approved, according to which 60 targeted inspections are planned for 2019 in the branches and controlled organizations of the Company. On-site inspections will be held both at hydropower facilities and at thermal energy facilities of RusHydro Group.
Shares / ADR