With 38 GW installed electricity generation capacity, RusHydro is one of Russia's largest power generating companies.
- Including the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP, the largest in Russia, the Company has over 60 renewable energy source (RES) facilities: 9 power stations in the Volga-Kama Cascade with a total installed capacity of more than 10,273 MW, the Zeiskaya HPP (1,330 MW) – the first large-scale hydro-power plant in the Russian Far East, the Bureiskaya HPP (2,010 MW), the Novosibirsk HPP (475 MW) and tens of HPPs in the North Caucasus.
- The Company’s assets also feature geothermal power plants in Kamchatka and the highly maneuverable Zagorskaya Pumped Storage Hydropower Plant (PSPP) in the Moscow Region.
- RusHydro has a controlling stake in the RAO Energy System of the East, featuring 9,2 MW of installed electric capacity, more than 18 000 Gcal/h of heat capacity and more than 104 thousand kilometers of grid lines in the Russia's Far East.
- In addition, the Company's holdings include engineering and retail businesses.
- As of 30.06.2020, the Russian Federation owned 61,7% of RusHydro's share capital.
- RusHydro shares are traded on the MICEX-RTS. In July 2008, the Company launched a global depository receipt (GDR) program; in July 2009, its DRs began trading on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).
Shares / ADR