Minutes of 30.12.2008 №70

MINUTES No. 70

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of vote counting:                                         December 30, 2008, 6:00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Site of vote counting:                                                       Mosсow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors           13

Members of the Board of Directors present at meeting:           S. I. Shmatko

A. B. Ballo

S. S. Beloborodov

V. S. Belyaev

B. F. Vainzikher

E. P. Volkov

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan

V. A. Zubakin

S. V. Maslov

V. V. Tatsy

S. V. Serebryannikov

R. Z. Khamitov

A. V. Sharonov

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the company's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors Meeting is present.

AGENDA OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING:

1. Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors.

2. Election of the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.

3. Audit Committee under the supervision of the company's Board of Directors.

4. Human Resources and Remuneration Committee under the supervision of the company's Board of Directors.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors.

Decision:

Elect Sergey Ivanovich Shmatko as Chairman of the company's Board of Directors.

Voting results:

"For" - 13 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, V. S. Belyaev, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy, S. V. Serebryannikov, R. Z. Khamitov, А. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 2: Election of the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.

Decision:

Elect Rustem Zakievich Khamitov as deputy chairman of the company's Board of Directors.

Voting results:

"For" - 13 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, V. S. Belyaev, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy, S. V. Serebryannikov, R. Z. Khamitov, А. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 3: Audit Committee under the supervision of the company's Board of Directors.

Decision:

3.1. Elect the Audit Committee under the supervision of JSC RusHydro's Board of Directors in the following composition:

Viktor Ivanovich Danilov-Danilyan

Member of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro

- independent director

Vadim Stanislavovich Belyaev

- independent director

Andrey Vladimirovich  Sharonov

3.2. Elect Viktor Ivanovich Danilov-Danilyan as chairman the Audit Commettee under the supervision of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro.

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, V. S. Belyaev, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy, S. V. Serebryannikov, R. Z. Khamitov, А. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 1 (V. I. Danilov-Danilyan)

Decision made.

Matter 4: Human Resources and Remuneration Committee under the supervision of the company's Board of Directors.

Decision:

4.1. Elect the Human Resources and Remuneration Committee under the supervision of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro in the following composition:

Sergey Vladimirovich Serebryannikov

Member of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro -
independent director

Boris Feliksovich Vainzikher

independent director

Vladimir Vitalyevich Tatsy

independent director

4.2. Elect Sergey Vladimirovich Serebryannikov as Chairman of the Human Resources and Remuneration Committee under the supervision of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Questionnaires of the members of the Board of Directors are attached.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                   S. I. Shmatko

Secretary of the Board of Directors                                   M. M. Davydov

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok