Minutes of 23.11.2009 №88

MINUTES No. 88

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the meeting:                                          November 23, 2009, 2:00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Form of vote:                                                                  collective attendance

Site of vote counting:                                                       Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, 2,

floor 6, room 110.

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors          13

Members of the Board of Directors present at the meeting:       S. I. Shmatko

A. B. Ballo

S. S. Beloborodov

E. P. Volkov

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan

V. A. Zubakin

S. V. Maslov

O. V. Surikov

V. V. Tatsy

R. Z. Khamitov

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the company's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors Meeting is present.

The following representatives attended the meeting of the Board of Directors:

Igor Ivanovich Sechin - Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation.

Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Dod - Chairman of the Management Board of JSC INTER RAO UES.

Stanislav Yuryevich Svetlitsky - Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation.

AGENDA OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING:

1. Composition of the company's Management Board.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Composition of the company's Management Board.

Decision:

1. To terminate powers of the following members of JSC RusHydro's Management Board on 23.11.2009:

- Oleg Borisovich Oksuzyan;

- Boris Borisovich Bogush;

- Rasim Magsumovich Khaziakhmetov;

- Konstantin Vladimirovich Belyaev.

2. Terminate powers of Vasily Aleksandrovich Zubakin acting as chairman of JSC RusHydro's Management Board on 23.11.2009.

3. Elect Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Dod as Chairman of JSC RusHydro's Management Board from 24.11.2009.

4. Define the composition of the Management Board comprising 11 (eleven) persons.

5. Elect the following people as members of the company's Management Board:

- Rakhmetmulla Shamshievich Alzhanov;

- Evgeny Evgenyevich Gorev;

- Mikhail Alekseevich Mantrov;

- George Ilyich Rizhinashvili;

- Yury Vladimirovich Sharov.

6. Empower Sergey Ivanovich Shmatko, as chairman of the company's Board of Directors, to specify conditions and to sign a labour contract on behalf of the company with Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Dod, Chairman of the company's Management Board.

Voting results:

"For" - 10 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, R. Z. Khamitov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                     S. I. Shmatko

Secretary of the Board of Directors                                     M. M. Davydov

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok