Minutes of 26.10.2009 №86

MINUTES No. 86

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors meeting

(date and time of vote counting):                                      October 26, 2009, 6:00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Minutes Dated:                                                               October 27, 2009.

Form of vote:                                                                 Absentee vote

Site of vote counting:                                                       Mosсow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors        13

Members of the Board of Directors present at meeting:      S. I. Shmatko

E. P. Volkov

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan

V. A. Zubakin

S. V. Maslov

S. V. Serebryannikov

O. V. Surikov

V. V. Tatsy

R. Z. Khamitov

A. V. Sharonov

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the company's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors Meeting is present.

AGENDA OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING:

1. Approval of the Resolution on additional release of the company's securities.

2. Approval of the company's Prospectus.

3. Allocation of monetary assets for charitable purposes.

4. Election (termination of powers) of the members of the Management Board.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Approval of the Resolution on additional release of the company's securities.

Decision:

Approve the Resolution on additional release of the company's securities in accordance with Appendix 1.

Voting results:

"For" - 10 (S. I. Shmatko, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, R. Z. Khamitov, A. B. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 2: Approval of the company's Prospectus.

Decision:

Approve the Prospectus of the company's securities in accordance with Appendix 2.

Voting results:

"For" - 10 (S. I. Shmatko, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, R. Z. Khamitov, A. B. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 3: Allocation of monetary assets for charitable purposes.

Decision:

3.1. Take into consideration the information on the material aid payment by the company approved by decisions of the Board of Directors dated 21.08.2009 and 09.09.2009 (Appendix 3).

3.2. Approve a compensation-free transfer of the property (including monetary assets) by the company to the amount of 13,834,174 rubles for charitable purposes, including purchasing of diving equipment, memorable honorary watches for the participants of search and rescue works at the Neporozhniy Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP.

3.3. Allow V. A. Zubakin, acting as chairman of the company's Management Board, to finance the purposes within the limits stipulated by clause 3.2 of the present decision.

3.4. V. A. Zubakin, acting as chairman of the company's Management Board, shall submit a report on payments made in accordance with clause 3.2 of the current decision to the company's Board of Directors by 30.12.2009.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 4: Election (termination of powers) of the members of the Management Board.

Decision:

4.1.  Terminate powers of the members of JSC RusHydro's Management Board - Sergey Aleksandrovich Yushin and Aleksandr Valentinovich Toloshinov.

4.2.  Elect David Feliksovich Kuznetsov and Andrey Pavlovich Konovalov as members of JSC RusHydro's Management Board.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Questionnaires of the members of the Board of Directors are attached.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                   S. I. Shmatko

Secretary of the Board of Directors                                   M. M. Davydov

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok