Minutes of 16.09.2009 №84

MINUTES No. 84

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors meeting

(date and time of vote counting):                                      September 16, 2009, 6:00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Minutes Dated:                                                               September 17, 2009

Site of vote counting:                                                       Mosсow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors        13

Members of the Board of Directors present at meeting:      S. I. Shmatko,

A. B. Ballo,

S. S. Beloborodov,

B. F. Vainzikher,

E. P. Volkov,

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan,

V. A. Zubakin,

S. V. Maslov,

S. V. Serebryannikov,

O. V. Surikov,

V. V. Tatsy,

R. Z. Khamitov,

A. V. Sharonov

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the сompany's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors Meeting is present.

AGENDA OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING:

1. Determine the number of the company's Management Board members and elect the company's Management Board member.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Determine the number of the company's Management Board members and elect the company's Management Board member.

Decision:

1. To establish membership of the Management Board consisting of 10 individuals.

2. Elect Yury Vasilyevich Gorbenko as a member of the company's Management Board from 17.09.2009.

3. V. A. Zubakin, acting as Chairman of the company's Management Board, shall ensure that all documents are prepared and signed as required by the labour law of the Russian Federation, for performance of item 2 of the resolution, including the orders and a contract (and supplementary agreements to it) with Y.V. Gorbenko, company's Management Board member.

Voting results:

"For" - 13 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, R. Z. Khamitov, А. V. Sharonov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Questionnaires of the members of the Board of Directors are attached.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                   S. I. Shmatko

Secretary of the Board of Directors                                   M. M. Davydov

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok