Minutes of 11.03.2009 №73

MINUTES No. 73

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors meeting

(date and time of vote counting):                                      March 11, 2009, 6:00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Minutes Dated:                                                               March 12, 2009

Site of vote counting:                                                       Mosсow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors        13

Members of the Board of Directors present at meeting:      S. I. Shmatko,

A. B. Ballo,

S. S. Beloborodov,

V. S. Belyaev,

B. F. Vainzikher,

E. P. Volkov,

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan,

V. A. Zubakin,

S. V. Maslov,

V. V. Tatsy,

S. V. Serebryannikov,

A. V. Sharonov

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the company's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors Meeting is present.

AGENDA OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING:

1. Determining the offering price for additional company shares.

2. Approval of a decision on additional release of the company's securities.

3. Approval of the company's Prospectus.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Determining the offering price for additional company shares.

Decision:

Determine, in accordance with articles 36 and 77 of the Federal Law On Joint-Stock Companies, the offering price of additional ordinary shares of the company (including that for the persons put in the list of persons having the pre-emptive right to purchase additional shares) to the amount of 1 (one) ruble per 1 (one) additional ordinary registered share (that corresponds to its nominal value).

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, V. S. Belyaev, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V Tatsy., S. V. Serebryannikov, А. V. Sharonov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 2: Approval of a decision on additional release of the company's securities.

Decision:

Approve the Resolution on additional release of the company's securities in accordance with Appendix 1.

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, V. S. Belyaev, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy, S. V. Serebryannikov, А. V. Sharonov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 3: Approval of the company's Prospectus.

Decision:

Approve the Prospectus of the company's securities in accordance with Appendix 2.

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, V. S. Belyaev, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P Volkov., V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy, S. V. Serebryannikov, А. V. Sharonov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Questionnaires of the members of the Board of Directors are attached.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                   S. I. Shmatko 

Secretary of the Board of Directors                                   M. M. Davydov

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok