Minutes of 16.06.2010 №100

MINUTES No. 100

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors meeting

(date and time of vote counting):                                      June 16, 2010, 10.00 a.m.

(Moscow time)

Minutes Dated:                                                                June 16, 2010

Form of vote:                                                                  collective attendance

Site of vote counting:                                                       Mosсow, Schepkina Str., 42

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:         13

Members of the Board of Directors present at meeting:        S. I. Shmatko

S. S. Beloborodov

B. F. Vainzikher

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan

V. A. Zubakin

S. V. Maslov

V. V. Tatsy

R. Z. Khamitov

A. V. Sharonov

B. F. Vainzikher, member of the Board of Directors, attended the discussion of matters 2, 3 of the agenda.

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the company's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors Meeting is present.

AGENDA OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING:

1. Approval of the company's business plan for 2010.

2. Approval of the Strategic Plan of JSC RusHydro for the period till 2015.

3. Development priorities of JSC RusHydro for 2010.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Approval of the company's business plan for 2010.

Decision:

1.1. Approve the company's business plan for 2010 (Appendix 1).

1.2. Approve the financial plan and plan for development of capital investments envisaged by the Investment Programme of JSC RusHydro for 2010, by the facilities at the stage of construction with their quarterly report (Appendix 2).

Voting results:

"For" - 8 (S. I. Shmatko, S. S. Beloborodov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy, R. Z. Khamitov, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 2: Approval of the Strategic Plan of JSC RusHydro for the period till 2015.

Decision:

Approve the Strategic Plan of JSC RusHydro for the period till 2015 with the prospect up to 2020 (Appendix 3).

Voting results:

"For" - 9 (S. I. Shmatko, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy, R. Z. Khamitov, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 3: Development priorities of JSC RusHydro for 2010.

Decision:

Approve development priorities of JSC RusHydro for 2010 (Appendix 4).

Voting results:

"For" - 9 (S. I. Shmatko, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy, R. Z. Khamitov, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                     S. I. Shmatko

Secretary of the Board of Directors                                     M. M. Davydov

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok