Minutes of 11.02.2010 №92

MINUTES No. 92

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors meeting             February 11, 2010, 18 hours 00 minutes

(date and time of vote counting):                                 (Moscow time)

Date of minutes:                                                         February 11, 2010

Form of vote:                                                              absentee vote

Site of vote counting:                                                  Moscow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:    13

Members of the Board of Directors, participating in meeting:          S. I. Shmatko

A. B. Ballo

S. S. Beloborodov

B. F. Vainzikher

E. P. Volkov

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan

V. A. Zubakin

S. V. Maslov

S. V. Serebryannikov

O. V. Surikov

V. V. Tatsy

A. V. Sharonov

In compliance with Federal Law On Joint-Stock Companies and the company's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors' meeting has been achieved.

AGENDA OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING:

1. Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee under the supervision of the company's Board of Directors;

2. Energy saving and efficiency enhancement programme.

3. Contribution to the work of the Commission for Concept Development to improve energy industry reliability.

4. Determination of reimbursement limit under property insurance contract for 2010.

5. Holding more than one office by the company's chairman of the board and board members in other organisations.

6. Procedure for work with non-core assets of the company.

7. Approving the company's transactions.

7.1. Transactions connected with transfer of property without compensation.

7.2. Approval of an interested-party transaction with JSC Inter RAO UES.

7.3. Approval of an interested-party transaction with JSC SO UPS.

7.4. Approval of interested-party transactions with JSC Energosbyt Rostovenergo, LLC Donenergosbyt, JSC ATS.

7.5. Approval of an interested party transaction with LLC Directorate for Recovery and reconstruction of SShHPP.

8. Determination company's Decision regarding the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting and general shareholders (participants) meeting of company's subsidiaries and affiliates (SA).

8.1. Determination of agenda for the general stockholders' meetings of SA.

8.2. Decision regarding issues connected with large transaction settlement by JSC South Yakutia HGC.

8.3. Decision regarding issues related to settling major transactions by JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and JSC ESKO UES.

8.4. Decision regarding participation (change of participation share) of the company's SA in other organisations.

9. Amending and supplementing the procedural provision for regulated procurement of products for JSC RusHydro.

10. Approval of Basic provisions of new version of the Option Plan of JSC RusHydro.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee under the supervision of the company's Board of Directors.

Decision:

1.1. Rename the Reliability Committee attached to the company's Board of Directors to Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee attached to the company's Board of Directors.

1.2. Approve the provision on the Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee under the company's Board of Directors (Appendix 1).

1.3. Declare the provision on the Reliability Committee under the company's Board of Directors invalid by a decision of the Board of Directors dated 16.12.2005 (minutes No. 13).

1.4. Elect the Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee attached to the company's Board of Directors:

Stanislav Yuryevich

Svetlitsky

Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation

Eduard Petrovich

Volkov

General Director of the Krzhanovsky Institute of Energy, member of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro, member of the Russian Academy of Sciences

George Ilyich

Rizhinashvili

Deputy Chairman of the Management Board

JSC RusHydro

Rakhmetulla Shamshievich

Alzhanov

Member of the Board of JSC RusHydro

Rustem Zakievich

Khamitov

Member of the Board of Directors, deputy chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro

Sergey Alekseevich

Mikhailov

Director of the State Department of Energy Policy and Efficiency of the Ministry of Energy of Russia

Dmitry Valeryevich

Ponomarev

Chairman of the Management Board, NP Market Council

Yury Nikolaevich

Kucherov

Head of the Technical Regulation Department, JSC SO UES

Rasim Magsumovich

Khaziakhmetov

Head of the Engineering Business Unit, JSC RusHydro

Boris Borisovich

Bogush

Head of the Production Business Unit, JSC RusHydro

Semen Yakovlevich

Laschenov

Deputy Chairman of the Scientific and Technical Council, JSC RusHydro, Candidate of Science

Evgeny Nikolaevich

Bellendir

General Director of JSC B.E. Vedeneev VNIIG, Doctor of Science

Vladimir Ivanovich

Scherbina

Director, OIDTS Centre, JSC NIIES, Doctor of Technical Science

Aleksey Viktorovich

Maslov

Executive Director for Capital Construction, JSC RusHydro

1.5. Elect Stanislav Yuryevich Svetlitsky as Chairman of the Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee attached to the Board of Directors.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 1 (B. F. Vainzikher)

Decision made.

Matter 2: Energy saving and efficiency enhancement programme.

Decision:

Commit task to the chairman of the Management Board E. V. Dod:

- to develop and submit the projects for energy saving and efficiency enhancement programmes to the Government of the Russian Federation by15.04.2010;

- to ensure that all the purchased and sold energy resources are completely equipped with metering instruments as well as all settlements for the energy resources are executed using metering instruments.

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 3: Contribution to the work of the Commission for Concept Development to improve energy industry reliability.

Decision: To commit a task to the chairman of the Management Board E. V. Dod to provide information and expert assistance to the Commission for Concept development of electric power engineering reliability attached to the Ministry of Energy of Russia.

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 4: Determination of reimbursement limit under property insurance contract for 2010.

Decision:

4.1. To approve a Supplementary Agreement to the property insurance Contract No. 01-074-00630 dated 28.12.2009 concluded with JSC Capital Insurance for 2010 (further on referred to as the Contract) subject to the following conditions. - increase of insurance indemnity payment limit for one insurance case from 300 million US dollars to 600 million US dollars (in ruble equivalent);

- increase of insurance premium by 4 million US dollars maximum (in ruble equivalent).

4.2. Chairman of the Management Board E. V. Dod shall, no later than 45 days from the moment of making this decision, ensure conclusion of the Supplementary Agreement to the Contract subject to conditions stipulated in clause 4.1 of this decision.

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 5: Holding more than one office by the company's chairman of the board and board members in other organisations.

Decision: Approve holding of post of a member of the Board of Directors of IT Energy Service Ltd by the member of JSC RusHydro Board (deputy chairman of the Management Board) Mikhail Aleekseevich Mantrov.

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 6: Procedure for work with non-core assets of the company.

Decision: Approve the Provision on procedure for management of non-core assets of JSC RusHydro in accordance with Appendix 2.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 7: Approving the company's transactions:

7.1.      Transactions connected with transfer of property without compensation.

Decision:

7.1.1.    Approve Contract for transfer of property without compensation between JSC RusHydro and Nagoryevskiy settlement of Pereslavskiy municipal district in the Yaroslav Region, the subject of which is the transfer of property (property rights) without compensation to the third parties subject to the following conditions:

Parties to Contract:

Party 1 - JSC RusHydro;

Party 2 - Nagorevsky settlement of Pereslavski municipal district in the Yaroslav Region represented by the Head of Nagorevskiy settlement of Pereslavsky municipal district.

Subject of Contract:

Party 1 shall transfer without compensation and Party 2 shall accept in accordance with the terms of this contract- the immovable property: a pedestrian bridge across the Kubr River, purpose: other structures, 47.8 r.m. long, inv. No. 141, address of the facility: Yaroslav Region, Pereslavskiy District, Andrianovskiy rural area, Khorobrobo, certificate of state registration of right No. 76-АА 744550 dated 18.09.2008 (hereinafter referred to as 'the Property').

Balance (depreciated) cost of the Property:

417 020 (four hundred and seventeen thousand and twenty) rubles.

Voting results: "For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Decision:

7.1.2.    Approve Contract for transfer of property without compensation between JSC RusHydro and Nagoryevskiy settlement of Pereslavskiy municipal district in the Yaroslav Region, the subject of which is the transfer of property (property rights) without compensation to the third parties subject to the following conditions:

Parties to Contract:

Party 1 - JSC RusHydro;

Party 2 - Nagorevsky settlement of Pereslavski municipal district in the Yaroslav Region represented by the Head of Nagorevskiy settlement of Pereslavsky municipal district.

Subject of Contract:

Party 1 shall transfer without compensation and Party 2 shall accept in accordance with the terms of this contract- the immovable property: unpaved road Khorobrovo-Khorobrovkskaya HPP, purpose: transport structures, total area 12,480 sq.m, inv. No. 182 address of the facility: Yaroslav Region, Pereslavskiy District, Andrianovskiy rural area, Khorobrobo, certificate of state registration of right No. 76-АА 744548 dated 18.09.2008 (hereinafter referred to as 'the Property').

710 744 (seven hundred and ten thousand and seven hundred forty four) rubles.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0. "Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Decision:

7.1.3.    Approve Contract for transfer of property without compensation between JSC RusHydro and the Administration of Perm, the subject of which is transfer of property (property rights) without compensation to the third parties subject to the following conditions:

Parties to Contract:

Party 1 - JSC RusHydro:

Party 2 - Administration of Perm represented by the Head of the Property Relations Department of Administration of Perm.

Subject of Contract:

Party 1 shall transfer without compensation and Party 2 shall accept in accordance with the terms of this contract- the immovable property: a motor-road bridge across the sluice (letter Н), purpose: non-residential, 188.64 r.m long, inv. No. 59:401:002:000139360, address of the facility: Perm Territory, Perm, Ordzhonikidzevsky District, Solikamskaya Str. 329, certificate of state registration of right No. 59 ББ 345433 dated 19.10.2009 (hereinafter referred to as ▒the Property').

11,194,178.8 (eleven-million-one-hundred-ninety-four-thousand-one-hundred and seventy eight) rubles 80 kopecks.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Decision:

7.1.4.    Approve Contract for transfer of property without compensation between JSC RusHydro and the Ministry of Property Relations of the Amur region, the subject of which is transfer of property (property rights) without compensation to the third parties subject to the following conditions:

Parties to Contract:

Party 1 - JSC RusHydro:

Party 2 - The Ministry of Property Relations of the Amur Region acting on behalf of the Amur Region by virtue of Order of the Amur Region Governor No. 148 On approval of Provision on the Ministry of Property Relations of the Amur Region dated 04.04.2008, represented by L. I. Belyaeva acting by virtue of order of the Amur Region Governor No. 252-к, dated 16.06.2009.

Subject of Contract:

Party 1 shall hand over property without compensation and Party 2 shall accept the following property in accordance with the terms of this contract: - immovable property: "Boiler house building", 85.3 sq. m in area, address: Amur region, Zeya, Airport, inventory number ЗЕ00003166, certification of state registration of rights: series 28 AA No. 238365, date of issue: 12.08.2008., whereof a registration record No. 28-28-05/004/2008-879 was made on July 28, 2008 at the Unified state register of rights for immovable property and transactions and - immovable property: "Boiler house equipment", inventory number ЗЕ00003165 (transformer station КТПТВЭ-400-10/04 kV, 2 pcs; electric water pump КМ80-50-200 with electric motor - 3 pcs, electric water boiler КЭВ 160/04 - 5 pcs).

Balance (depreciated) cost of the property as of 30.09.2009:

179,352.07 (One-hundred-nine-thousand-three-hundred and fifty two) rubles 07 kopecks.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

7.2.      Approval of an interested-party transaction with JSC Inter RAO UES.

Decision:

Approve a non-exchangeable, free bilateral purchase and sell contract for electricity and capacity between the company and JSC INTER RAO UES regarding the group of supply points of the Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 being an interested party transaction under the following terms: Parties to Contract:

Seller - JSC RusHydro;

Buyer - JSC INTER RAO UES.

Subject of Contract:

The Seller undertakes to transfer (supply) into the ownership of the Buyer electricity and the Buyer undertakes to accept and pay for this electricity in accordance with the Contract conditions. Contract price of 1 MW of capacity: not less than tariff for capacity for 2010 for Zagorskaya PSHPP established by Federal Tariff Service of the Russian Federation taking into account seasonality index. Amount of capacity supply: not more than 100 MW. Price of 1 MWh of electricity: 700 rub./MWh. Scope of electricity supply under the Contract: not more than 1.000 MWh.

Effective Period of Contract:

Contract comes into effect from the date of its signing by the Parties, applies to their relations initiated before its conclusion (from 00:00 of 01.01.2010) and is effective till 24:00 of 28.02.2010.

Voting results:

"For" - 8 (A. B. Ballo, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" -1 (S. S. Beloborodov)

Decision made.

The members of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro S. I. Shmatko, S. V. Maslov, recognised as transaction interested parties, did not take part in voting. The member of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro V. A. Zubakin being a member of the company's collective executive body, in this connection is not considered an independent director, and did not take part in voting.

7.3.      Approval of an interested-party transaction with JSC SO UPS.

Decision:

7.3.1.    Specify that monthly rental value under contract for non-residential premises rent between JSC RusHydro and JSC SO UPS equals 2079 (two-thousand and seventy-nine) rubles 23 kopecks, including VAT (18 %) - 317 (three-hundred and seventeen rubles) 17 kopecks.

7.3.2.    Approve contract between JSC RusHydro and JSC SO UPS representing an interested party transaction under the following essential conditions:

Parties to Contract:

Lessee - JSC SO UES

Lessor - JSC RusHydro

Subject of Contract:

Under the contract the Proprietor provides and the Lessee takes into temporary possession and use at a charge non-residential premises 18.30 sq.m in the area located at the address: Samara Region, Zhigulevsk urban district, Zhigulevsk, Moskovskoye Shosse 2, bld. 1 (Office building, 3rd floor, office No. 25).

Contract Rental Value:

Monthly rental value under contract of non-residential premises rent between JSC RusHydro and JSC SO UES is 2079 (two thousand seventy nine) rubles 23 kopecks, including VAT (18 %) - 317 (three hundred seventeen rubles) 17 kopecks.

The contract rental term is 11 months from the date of contract signing. The contract terms apply to the parties' relations on use of non-residential premises, initiated from the 1st of February 2010. The contract comes into effect from the date when it is signed and is effective till the Parties have completed their duties in full.

Voting results:

"For" - 10 (A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

The Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro S. I. Shmatko, recognised as an interested party in the transaction, did not take part in voting. The member of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro V. A. Zubakin being a member of the company's collective executive body, in this connection is not considered an independent director, and did not take part in voting.

7.4.      Approval of interested-party transactions with JSC Energosbyt Rostovenergo, LLC Donenergosbyt, JSC ATS

Decision:

7.4.1.    Approved in accordance with Appendix 3 to this decision on supplementary agreements on change of maturity (extension of obligations) under regulated contracts of purchase and sale of electricity for a period up to 2 (two) years, concluded between JSC RusHydro, JSC Energosbyt Rostovenergo and JSC ATS as interested party transactions.

Voting results:

"For" - 7 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

Decision made.

The members of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro S. S. Beloborodov, S. V. Maslov, V. V. Tatsy recognised as interested parties in the transaction, did not take part in voting. The member of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro V. A. Zubakin being a member of the company's collective executive body, in this connection is not considered an independent director, and did not take part in voting.

Decision:

7.4.2.    Approved in accordance with Appendix 4 to this decision on supplementary agreements on change of maturity (extension of obligations) under regulated contracts of purchase and sale of electricity for a period up to 2 (two) years, concluded between JSC RusHydro, JSC Donenergosbyt and JSC ATS as interested party transactions.

Voting results:

"For" - 7 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

Decision made.

The members of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro S. S. Beloborodov, S. V. Maslov, Tatsy V.V recognised as interested parties in the transaction, did not take part in voting. The member of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro V. A. Zubakin being a member of the company's collective executive body, in this connection is not considered an independent director, and did not take part in voting.

7.5.      Approval of an interested party transaction with LLC Directorate for Recovery and Reconstruction of SShHPP

Decision:

7.5.1.    To specify that the cost of services under the fee-based contract between JSC RusHydro and LLC Directorate for Recovery and Reconstruction of SShHPP (hereafter - fee-based contract) representing an interested party transaction equals to 2,500,000 (two million five-hundred-thousand) rubles, including VAT (18 %) - 381,355 (three-hundred-eighty-one thousand and three-hundred and fifty) rubles 93 kopecks per month.

7.5.2.    Approve a fee-based contract representing an interested party transaction under the following essential conditions:

Parties to Fee-based Contract:

Customer - JSC RusHydro, Contractor - LLC Directorate for Recovery and Reconstruction of SShHPP.

Subject of Fee-based Contract:

Rendering of services for organisation of operational control for reconstruction and installation and construction works at the customer's site - Neporozhniy Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP (hereafter referred to as the site).

Content of provided services under the fee-based contract is specified in the Technical Assignment that is an appendix to the fee-based contract and includes, particularly, the following services:

1. Within the scope of control, technical preparation and organisation of construction work at the site:

1.1. Organization of supervisory control and performance of constant monitoring of recovery operations flow and site reconstruction.

1.2. Holding of daily operational meetings.

1.3. Development and coordination of calendar progress charts and control of their execution.

1.4. Preparation of budget on site recovery and reconstruction for 2009-2010.

1.5. Development of project contracts with the customer's subcontracting organisations related to installation and construction works and other contracts.

1.6. Preparation of documents carry out competitive procedures (development of tender documentation, etc.)

2. Check and coordination of design evaluation documentation.

3. Check of operating set of documents procedure.

4. Quality control of construction and assembly works.

Price of the Fee-based Contract:

The price of services under the fee-based contract equals to 2,500,000 (two million five-hundred-thousand) rubles, including VAT (18 %) - 381,355 (three-hundred-eighty-one thousand and three-hundred and fifty) rubles 93 kopecks per month.

Duration of Services Rendered under the Fee-based Contract:

Commencement of services: October 06, 2009. Completion of services rendered: July 31, 2010.

Effective Period of Fee-based Contract:

Fee-based contract comes into effect from the date of its signing by the Parties, applies to their relations initiated before its conclusion (from 06.10.2009) and is effective until Parties totally fulfill all obligations under the fee-based contract.

7.5.3.    Charge JSC RusHydro representatives in LLC Directorate for Recovery and Reconstruction of SShHPP management bodies to vote FOR making decisions (excluding a question of interested party transaction approval) necessary for conclusion of a fee-based contract between JSC RusHydro and LLC Directorate for Recovery and Reconstruction of SShHPP under the conditions mentioned in clause 7.5.2 of this decision.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

The member of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro V. A. Zubakin being a member of the company's collective executive body, in this connection is not considered an independent director, and did not take part in voting.

Matter 8: Determination of company's (company's representatives) opinion regarding the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting and general shareholders' (participants') meeting of company's subsidiaries and affiliates (SA).

8.1.      Determination of agenda for the general stockholders' meetings of SA.

Decision: Commit a task to JSC RusHydro representatives in JSC Renewable Energy Engineering Center's Board of directors to vote FOR inclusion of the following matter into the General Shareholders' Meeting agenda:

- On termination of controlling organisation powers functioning as the company sole executive body.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.2.      Decision regarding issues connected with large transaction settlement by JSC South Yakutia HGC. Decision:

8.2.1.    To commit a task to JSC RusHydro's representatives in JSC South Yakutia HGC's Board of Directors to vote for inclusion of the following matter into JSC South Yakutia HGC General Shareholders' Meeting agenda:

- Approval of large transaction.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Decision:

8.2.2.    To commit a task to JSC RusHydro's representatives in JSC South Yakutia HGC's management bodies (Board of Directors and General Shareholders' Meeting) on the matter of ▒Large transaction approval' to vote FOR making the following decisions:

8.2.2.1. To approve a large transaction related to organisation of an open tender for conclusion of contract for performance of design of Kankunskaya HPP on the Timpton River.

8.2.2.2. Approve contract for performance of design of Kankunskaya HPP on the Timpton River as a large transaction.

Parties to Contract:

Customer - JSC South Yakutia HGC.

Contractor - Open tender winner.

Subject of Contract:

Performance of design of Kankunskaya HPP on the Timpton river.

Contract Price:

Specified on the open tender results.

The contract comes into force from the date of signing and is effective until Parties have completed their duties in full.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.3.      Decision regarding the issues related to large transactions made by JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and JSC ESKO UES

Decision:

8.3.1.    To commit a task to JSC RusHydro's representatives in JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2's Board of Directors to vote to include the following matter into JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 General Shareholders' Meeting agenda: - Approval of large transactions.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Decision:

8.3.2.    To commit a task to JSC RusHydro's representatives in JSC ESKO UES' Board of Directors to vote FOR the inclusion of the following matter into JSC ESKO UES General Shareholders' Meeting agenda:

- Approval of large transactions.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Decision:

8.3.3.    To commit a task to JSC RusHydro's representatives at JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2's General Shareholders' Meeting on the matter of ▒Large transactions approval' to vote for making the following decisions:

8.3.3.1. Approve Contract between JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and JSC Trest Hydromontazh for works on ground complex of JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 upper and lower basins construction which is a large transaction, under the following essential conditions:

Parties to Contract:

Customer - JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2.

Contractor - JSC Trest Hydromontazh.

Subject of Contract:

1)  The contractor undertakes to carry out work on the ground complex of the upper and lower basins' construction at JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 in accordance with the Working Documentation within the specified period.

2)  The contractor undertakes to execute all the Works specified in the Technical Assignment (Appendix 1 to the Contract) at its own expense and with its own resources as per approved Working Documentation, Progress Chart (Appendix 2 to the Contract) taking into account all possible changes in the scope of work.

3)  The customer undertakes to provide to the contractor all required conditions to carry out the work, to accept their result in accordance with established procedure and pay the Contract price.

Contract Price:

The Contract price is 18,117,504,510 (eighteen-billion-one-hundred and seventeen-million-five-hundred and four--thousand-five-hundred and ten) rubles (including VAT 18 % 2,763,687,128 (two-billion-seven-hundred and sixty-three-million-six-hundred and eighty-seven-thousand-one-hundred and twenty-eight) rubles 64 kopecks, including:

- price of work to be carried out during the first period (work operations from 20.09.2009 till 31.12.2011),

- 12,974,660,510 (twelve-billion-nine-hundred and seventy-four-million-six-hundred and sixty-thousand-five-hundred and ten) rubles;

- price of work to be carried out during the second period (work operations from 01.01.2012 till 31.04.2014),

- 5,142,844,000 (five-billion-one-hundred and forty-two-million-eight-hundred and forty-four) rubles;

Date of commencement - September 20, 2009 provided the customer has provided a construction site and Design and Working documentation necessary for starting work.

Milestones of Works execution are specified in the work progress chart.

Final date for acceptance of work - April 30, 2014.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.3.3.2. Approve Contract between JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and CJSC BSK (M) on execution of work on JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 pressure water conduit construction that represents a large transaction, under the following conditions: Parties to Contract:

Customer - JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2

Contractor - Closed Joint-Stock Company Baltic Construction Company (M)

Subject of Contract:

1)  The contractor undertakes to carry out work for the construction of pressure water conduits at JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 in accordance with the Working Documentation within the period stipulated by the Contract.

2)  The contractor undertakes to execute all the Works specified in the Technical Assignment (Appendix 1 to the Contract) at its own expense and with its own resources as per approved Working Documentation, Progress Chart (Appendix 2 to the Contract) taking into account all possible changes in the scope of work.

3)  The customer undertakes to provide to the contractor all required conditions to carry out the work, to accept their result in accordance with established procedure and pay the Contract price.

Contract Price:

The contract price is 8,925,453,543 (eight-billion-nine-hundred and twenty-five-million-four hundred-fifty-three-thousand and forty-three) rubles (including VAT 18 % 1,361,509,862 (one-billion-three-hundred and sixty-one-million-five-hundred and nine-thousand-eight-hundred and sixty-two) rubles 49 kopecks, including:

- cost of work to be carried out during the first period (work operations from 01.10.2009 till 31.12.2011),

- 4,217,642,053 (four-billion-two-hundred and seventeen-million-six-hundred-forty-two-thousand and fifty-three) rubles;

- cost of work to be carried out during the second period (work operations from 01.01.2012 till 31.12.2014),

- 4,707,811,490 (four-billion-seven-hundred and seven-million-eight-hundred-eleven-thousand and four-hundred-ninety) rubles;

Commencement date of work - October 01, 2009 provided that the customer has provided a construction site and Design and Working Documentation necessary for commencement of work.

Milestones of Works execution are specified in the work progress chart.

Final date for acceptance of work - December 31, 2014.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Decision:

8.3.4.    To commit the task to JSC RusHydro's representatives at JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2's JSC ESKO UES' General Shareholders' Meetings devoted to large transactions approval to vote FOR the following decisions:

8.3.4.1. Approve a substituted agreement between JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and JSC ESKO UES and JSC Trest Hydromontazh regarding the Contract concluded between JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and JSC Trest Hydromontazh to construct the ground complex of JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 upper and lower basins, being a large transaction under the following conditions:

Parties to Agreement:

Party-1 - JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2

Party-2 - JSC ESKO UES

Party-3 - JSC Trest Hydromontazh

Subject of Agreement:

1)  All rights and obligations of Party-1 to Party-3 under the Contract concluded between JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and JSC Trest Hydromontazh to construct the ground complex of JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 upper and lower basins (hereinafter referred to as the Contract) shall be transferred to Party-2, and Party-3 shall be obliged and be entitled to demand from Party-2 to fulfil its obligations under this Contract.

2)  Party-1 shall disclose information being of special importance to Party-2 in order to fulfil its obligations under this Contract, including any security obligations of the Parties within five working days from the date of signing the Agreement.

3)  Party-1 and Party-2 shall bear joint and multiple liability to Party-2 for the invalidity of a request handed over to it and for the lack of objections from Party-3, which the latter may have to Party-1 at the moment of signing the Agreement.

Agreement Price:

The cost of work to be carried out is 18,117,504,510 (eighteen-billion-one-hundred and seventeen-million-five-hundred and four-thousand-five-hundred and ten) rubles 00 kopecks, including VAT (18 %) - 2,763,687,128 rubles 64 kopecks.

Effective Period of Agreement:

The Agreement comes into effect from the date of its signing.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.3.4.2.             Approve the substituted agreement between JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and JSC ESKO UES and JSC BCC (M) regarding the Contract concluded between JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 and JSC BCC (M) to construct water pressure conduits at JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2, which is a large transaction under the following conditions: Parties to Agreement:

Party-1 - JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2. Party-2 - JSC ESKO UES. Party-3 - Closed Joint-Stock company Baltic Construction Company (M). Subject of Agreement: All rights and obligations of Party-1 to Party-3 under the Contract to construct the water pressure conduits at JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 (hereinafter referred to as the Contract) are transferred to Party-2 and Party-3 shall be obliged and entitled to demand from Party-2 to fulfil its obligations under this Contract. Party-1 shall disclose information of special importance to Party-2 in order to fulfil its obligations, including any security obligations of the Parties within five working days from the date of Agreement signing. Party-1 and Party-2 shall bear joint and multiple liability to Party-2 for the invalidity of a request handed over to it and for the lack of objections from Party-3, which the latter may have to Party-1 at the moment of signing the Agreement.

Agreement Price:

The cost of work to be carried out is 8,925,453,543 (eight-billion-nine-hundred and twenty-five-million-four-hundred and fifty-three-thousand-five-hundred and forty-three) rubles 00 kopecks, including VAT (18 %) - 1,361,509,862 rubles 50 kopecks.

Effective Period of Agreement:

The Agreement comes into effect from the date of its signing.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Decision:

8.3.5.    Instruct JSC RusHydro's representatives at JSC ESKO UES's General Shareholders' Meeting devoted to large transactions approval to vote FOR the following decisions:

8.3.5.1. Approve Supplementary Agreement No. 1 to Contract No. 07/09-ОПП dated 01.06.2009 concluded between JSC ESKO UES and JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 being a major transaction on the following terms:

Parties to the Supplementary Agreement:

Customer - JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2.

General Contractor - JSC ESKO UES

Subject of the Supplementary Agreement:

1)  The General Contractor shall carry out construction and erection work or any other work (jointly referred to as work) at a stated time and in accordance with the Agreement, Technical Assignment (Appendix No. 1 to the agreement) and approved Technical Documentation and the customer shall accept and arrange payment for performed work as per procedure established by the Contract and Agreement.

2)  Composition and scope of work to be executed by the general contractor under the agreement as well as the requirements thereof are defined by the Technical Assignment (Appendix No. 1 to the Agreement).

Supplementary Agreement Price:

The cost of work to be carried out under the agreement amounts to 3,819,999,060 (three-billion-eight-hundred and nineteen-million-nine-hundred-nine-thousand and sixty) rubles 00 kopecks, including VAT (18 %) - 582,711,721 rubles 64 kopecks and consists of:

-   the price of uncompleted work under assigned contracts, the list of which is given in Appendix No. 6 to the agreement approved by the Parties on the basis of work estimates under assigned contracts (Appendix No. 2 to the agreement) to the amount of 1,926,445,100 (one-billion-nine-hundred and twenty-six-million-four-hundred-forty-five-thousand and one-hundred) rubles including VAT - 293,864,506 rubles and 78 kopecks;

-   the price of other work assigned by the customer to the general contractor under the Agreement for 2009 on the basis of work estimates for 2009 (Appendix 3 to the agreement) to the amount of 1,893,553,960 (one-billion-eight-hundred and ninety-three-million-five-hundred and fifty-three-thousand-nine-hundred and sixty) rubles including VAT - 288,847,214 and 24 kopecks.

The price of other work assigned by the customer to the general contractor under the Agreement for 2009 includes all expenses associated with insurance premium under an insurance contract for construction and erection work concluded in accordance with the agreement.

Effective period of supplementary agreement:

Commencement date of works under the agreement - 01.07.2009.

Finishing date of work under the agreement- 31.12.2009. The period for carrying out specific types of works is defined by the Work Progress Schedule (Appendix No. 4 to the agreement).

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.3.5.2. Approve Supplementary Agreement No.2 to Contract No. 07/09-ОПП dated 01.06.2009 concluded between JSC ESKO UES and JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 being a major transaction on the following terms:

General Contractor - JSC ESKO UES

1)  Presentation of Appendix No. 6 to Agreement No. 1 "List of Assigned Contracts" as reworded by Appendix No. 1 to this Supplementary Agreement.

2)  Presentation of Appendix No. 2 to Agreement No. 1 "Calculation of Works Cost under Assigned Contracts" as reworded by Appendix No. 2 to this Supplementary Agreement.

3)  Presentation of Appendix No. 3 to Agreement No. 1 "Calculation of Work Cost for 2009" as reworded by Appendix No. 3 to this Supplementary Agreement.

4)  Presentation of Appendix No. 4 to Agreement No. 1 "List of Assigned Contracts", considering its status as of the date of substituted agreements under corresponding assigned contracts, as reworded by Appendix No. 1 to this Supplementary Agreement.

5)  Presentation of Appendix No. 4 to Agreement No. 1 "Work Progress Schedule for 2009" as reworded by Appendix No. 4 to this Supplementary Agreement.

The cost of work to be carried out under the agreement amounts to 3,819,999,060 (three-billion-eight-hundred and nineteen-million-nine-hundred-nine-thousand and sixty) rubles 00 kopecks, including VAT (18 %) - 582,711,721 rubles 64 kopecks and consists of:

- the price of uncompleted work under assigned contracts, the list of which is given in Appendix No. 6 to the agreement approved by the Parties on the basis of work estimates under assigned contracts (Appendix No. 2 to the agreement) to the sum of 2,315,000,000 (two-billion-three-hundred and fifteen-million) rubles including VAT - 353,135,593 rubles and 22 kopecks;

- the price of other work assigned by the Customer to the General contractor under the Agreement for 2009 approved by the Parties on the basis of work estimates for 2009 (Appendix No. 3 to the Agreement) to the sum of 1,504,999,060 (one-billion-five-hundred and four-million-nine-hundred and ninety-nine-thousand) rubles including VAT - 229,576,127 and 80 kopecks.

The Supplementary Agreement comes into force from the date of its signing by Parties, applies to their relations initiated before its conclusion ( from 01.09.09) and is valid till the Parties shall have fulfilled their obligations in full.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.3.5.3. Approve Supplementary Agreement No. 3 to Contract No. 07/09-ОПП dated 01.06.2009 concluded between JSC ESKO UES and JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 being a major transaction on the following terms:

Customer - JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 General Contractor - JSC ESKO UES.

Definition of scope of work to be insured in 2009.

The scope of insurable works does not include work to be carried out under contracts assigned by the customer, under which the subcontractors have already concluded CEW insurance agreements (construction and erection work) and under which the subcontractors shall be responsible for insurance of such work.

The scope and price of work to be insured in 2009 is specified in Appendix No. 1 to the agreement.

The sum of insurance premium is 3,394,361 (three-million-three-hundred-ninety-four-thousand and three-hundred-sixty-one) rubles 95 kopecks including VAT 18 % to the sum of 517,784 rubles 03 kopecks specified in Appendix No. 1 to the Agreement is paid by the customer after the general contractor has submitted copies of invoice documents confirming its payment by transferring money to the general contractor's bank account simultaneously with transfer of the nearest payment paid off by the customer in accordance with the terms of the agreement.

The agreement comes into effect from the date of its signing.

Voting results: "For" - 12 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.3.5.4. Approve Supplementary Agreement No.4 to Contract No. 07/09-ОПП dated 01.06.2009 concluded between JSC ESKO UES and JSC Zagorskaya PSHPP-2 being a major transaction on the following terms:

General Contractor - JSC ESKO UES.

1)  Appendix No. 4 to the Contract "List of Assigned Contracts" shall be restated to read as Appendix No. 1 to this Supplementary Agreement.

2)  Appendix No. 2 to Agreement No.1 shall be restated to read as Appendix No. 2 to this Supplementary Agreement.

3)  Appendix No. 3 to Agreement No.1 shall be restated to read as Appendix No. 3 to this Supplementary Agreement.

4)  Appendix No. 4 to Agreement No.1 shall be restated to read as Appendix No. 4 to this Supplementary Agreement.

The cost of work to be carried out under the Agreement amounts to 1,997,570,261 (one-billion-nine-hundred and ninety-seven-million-five-hundred-seventy-thousand and two-hundred and sixty-one) rubles 74 kopecks, including VAT (18 %) - 304,714,107 rubles 72 kopecks and consists of:

- the cost of uncompleted work under assigned contracts, the list of which is given in Appendix No. 6 to the Agreement approved by the Parties on the basis of work estimates under assigned contracts (Appendix No. 2 to the agreement) to the sum of 1,980,247,231 (one-billion-nine-hundred and eighty-million-two-hundred-forty-seven-thousand and two-hundred and thirty-one) rubles including VAT - 302,071,611 rubles and 62 kopecks;

- the price of other work assigned by the customer to the general contractor under the agreement for 2009 approved by the Parties on the basis of work estimates for 2009 (Appendix No. 3 to the Agreement) to the amount of 13,928,668 (thirteen-million-nine-hundred and twenty-eight-thousand-six-hundred and sixty-eight) rubles 08 kopecks including VAT - 2,124,712 and 80 kopecks.

The price of other work assigned by the customer to the general contractor under the agreement for 2009 includes all expenses associated with insurance premium under an insurance contract for construction and erection work concluded in accordance with the agreement.

Effective period of Supplementary Agreement:

The Supplementary Agreement comes into force from the date of its signing by the Parties, applies to their relations initiated before its conclusion (from 16.12.09) and is valid till the Parties shall have fulfilled their obligations in full.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.4.      Decision regarding participation (change of participation share) of the company's SA in other organisations. Decision:

8.4.1.    To instruct JSC RusHydro's representatives in the Board of Directors of JSC HydroEngineering Siberia to vote FOR participation in a non-commercial partnership based on membership of entities engaged in construction, capital repair and reconstruction of power facilities, grids and substations - NP ENERGOSTROY on the following terms:

- An admission fee is 150,000 rubles;

- An annual membership fee is 150,000 rubles;

- A contribution to the compensation fund of this self-regulating organisation is 300,000 rubles;

- A procedure of admission and membership fee payments is defined by the provision on admission and membership fee payment procedure of NP ENERGOSTROY;

- A procedure of contribution fee payments to the compensation fund is defined by the provision on the compensation fund of NP ENERGOSTROY.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.4.2.    To instruct JSC RusHydro's representatives on the Board of Directors of JSC HydroEngineering Siberia to vote FOR participation in non-commercial partnerships based on membership of entities engaged in construction, capital repair and reconstruction of power facilities, grids and substations - NP ENERGOPROEKT on the following terms:

- An admission fee is 100,000 rubles;

- An annual membership fee is 50,000 rubles;

- A contribution to the compensation fund of this self-regulating organisation is 150,000 rubles;

- A procedure of admission and membership fee payments is defined by the provision on periods, admission and membership fee payment procedure of NP ENERGOPROEKT;

- A procedure of contribution fee payments to the compensation fund as defined by the provision on the compensation fund of NP ENERGOPROEKT.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

8.4.3.    To instruct JSC RusHydro's representatives in the Board of Directors of JSC HydroEngineering Siberia to vote FOR participation in a non-commercial partnership for development of the geotechnical survey industry "Geotechnical Association AIIS on the following terms:

- An admission fee is 25,000 rubles; - An annual membership fee is 30,000 rubles;

- A contribution to the compensation fund of this self-regulating organisation is 150,000 rubles;

- A procedure of admission and membership fee payments as well as contributions to the compensation fund is defined by the Articles of Associations of NP AIIS.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Matter 9: Amending and supplementing the procedural provision for regulated procurement of products for JSC RusHydro.

Decision: Amend and supplement the provision on procedure for regulated procurement of products for JSC RusHydro approved by a decision of the Board of Directors dated 16.07.2008 (minutes No. 59 dated 18.07.2008), in accordance with Appendix 5.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, B. F. Vainzikher, E. P. Volkov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. A. Zubakin, S. V. Maslov, S. V. Serebryannikov, О. V. Surikov, V. V. Tatsy, A. V. Sharonov)

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 1 (A. V. Sharonov).

Decision made.

Matter 10: Approval of Basic Provisions on the Employee Stock Option Plan of JSC RusHydro as amended.

Decision: Approve the Basic Provisions on the Employee Stock Option Plan of JSC RusHydro as amended, in accordance with Appendix 6.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0

"Abstained" - 0

Decision made.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                                        S. I. Shmatko

Secretary of the Board of Directors                                                        M. M. Davydov

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok