Minutes of 08.12.2011 №141

MINUTES No. 141

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors Meeting (date and time of vote counting):

December 5, 2011, 6.00 p.m.

(Moscow time).

The minutes dated:

December 8, 2011.

Form of vote:

absentee vote.

Site of vote counting:

Moscow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:

Members of the Board of Directors present at meeting:

S. S. Beloborodov,

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan,

E. V. Dod,

V. M. Zimin,

B. Yu. Kovalchuk,

V. V. Kudryavy,

G. M. Kurtser,

V. Yu. Lebedev,

A. B. Malyshev,

M. I. Poluboyarinov,

V. V. Tatsy,

R. R. Sharipov,

S. V. Shishin

In compliance with the Federal Law On Joint-Stock Companies and the company's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors Meeting is present.

AGENDA OF THE MEETING:

1. Complex modernisation programme for power generating facilities of JSC RusHydro throughout 2012 to 2025.          

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Complex modernisation programme for power generating facilities of JSC RusHydro throughout 2012 to 2025.          

Decision:

1. Approve the complex modernisation programme for power generating facilities of JSC RusHydro throughout 2012 to 2025 (Appendix 1).

2. Management board of JSC RusHydro:

- When preparing the draft updated Investment programme of JSC RusHydro for 2012 in accordance with the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 977 dated December 1, 2009, On Investment Programmes for Power Engineering Facilities take into account planned financing of the Complex Modernisation Programme for Power Generating Facilities Throughout 2012 to 2025 for the year of 2012.

- Submit the reports on progress implementation of the Complex Modernisation Programme for Power Generating Facilities of JSC RusHydro to the Board of Directors of the company on a quarterly basis along with the reports on progress of the company's Investment Programme submitted as part of the company's business plan for consideration by the Board of Directors preliminary submitting the mentioned reports for consideration by the Investment committee and the Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee attached to the Board of Directors.

Voting results:

"For" - 12 (S. S. Beloborodov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. M. Zimin, B. Yu. Kovalchuk, V. V. Kudryavy, G. M. Kurtser, A. B. Malyshev, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. V.Tatsy, S. V. Shishin, R. R. Sharipov).

"Against" - 1 (V. Yu. Lebedev).

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                              V. V. Tatsy

Corporate Secretary                                                                  M. M. Lukyanova

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok