Minutes of 11.04.2011 №124

MINUTES No. 124

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors meeting

(date and time of vote counting):                                      April 8, 2011, 6:00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Minutes Dated:                                                                April 11, 2011

Form of vote:                                                                  Absentee vote

Site of vote counting:                                                       Mosсow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:         13

Members of the Board of Directors present at meeting:        S. I. Shmatko (Chairman)

A. B. Ballo

S. S. Beloborodov

E. P. Volkov

E. V. Dod

B. Yu. Kovalchuk

V. V. Kudryavy

G. M. Kurtser

A. B. Malyshev

M. V. Seliverstrova

R. R. Sharipov

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the company's Articles of Association the quorum for conducting the Board of Directors Meeting is present.

AGENDA OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING:

1.         Approval of the Innovative Development Programme of JSC RusHydro for 2011-2015 as amended.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA:

Matter 1: Approval of the Innovative Development Programme of JSC RusHydro for 2011-2015 as amended.

Decision:

Approve the Innovative Development Programme of JSC RusHydro for 2011-2015 as amended.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (S. I. Shmatko, A. B. Ballo, S. S. Beloborodov, E. P. Volkov, E. V. Dod, B. Yu. Kovalchuk, V. V. Kudryavy, G. M. Kurtser, A. B. Malyshev, M. V. Seliverstrova, R. R. Sharipov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

S. I. Shmatko, Minister of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro submitted his special opinion on the matter. "I find it necessary: To instruct Chairman of the Management Board E. V. Dod to submit the following amendments to the Innovation Development Programme of JSC RusHydro for 2011-2015 to be considered by the Board of Directors, provided that there were amendments made by the Work group for development of public and private partnership in innovative sphere attached to the Governmental commission for advanced technologies and innovations according to the guidance materials for innovative development programmes of joint-stock companies with state participation, state corporations and federal state unitary enterprises approved by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation on January 31, 2011 No. 3Р-ОФ.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                     S. I. Shmatko

Secretary of the Board of Directors                                     M. M. Lukyanova

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok