Minutes of 10.08.2012 №158

MINUTES No. 158

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors Meeting (date and time of vote counting):

August 10, 2012, 06:00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Minutes dated:

August 10, 2012

Form of vote:

absentee vote

Site of vote counting:

Moscow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members to the Board of Directors:

Members of the Board of Directors, present at meeting:

B. I. Ayuev,

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan,

E. V. Dod,

B. Yu. Kovalchuk,

G. M. Kurtser,

A. B. Malyshev,

M. I. Poluboyarinov,

V. V. Tatsy,

E. A. Tugolukov,

R. R. Sharipov,

M. E. Shelkov

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the Company's Articles of Association there is a quorum for a Board of Directors meeting present.

AGENDA OF THE MEETING:

1. Participation and termination of participation of JSC RusHydro in other organizations.

2. Approving the Company's internal documents: Approving the Provision on Company insider information as amended.

3. The determination JSC RusHydro's procurement policy: Amending and supplementing the Provision for procurement of products for the needs of JSC RusHydro.

4. On intermediate results of fulfilment of the company's Business plan for 2012 with due regard to the first quarter, 2012 (including the Investment Programme execution report, incl. Programme of complex modernization of generating facilities, for the first quarter of 2012).

5. On the company's Management Board members holding more than one office, i.e. in the management bodies of other organisations.

6. Approving the work plan of the company's Board of Directors for the second half of 2012.

7. Early termination of powers and election of members of Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee under the supervision of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro.

VOTING RESULTS ON THE AGENDA MATTERS:

Matter 1: Participation and termination of participation of JSC RusHydro in other organizations.

1.1. Termination of JSC RusHydro's participation in Non-Profit Partnership Innovation in Electricity.

Decision:

Terminate participation of JSC RusHydro in Non-Profit Partnership Innovation in Electricity.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (B. I. Ayuev, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, B. Yu. Kovalchuk, G. M. Kurtser, A. B. Malyshev, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. V. Tatsy, E. A. Tugolukov, M. E. Shelkov, R. R. Sharipov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

1.2. Termination of JSC RusHydro's participation in Non-Profit Partnership Russian-Chinese Business Council.

Decision:

Terminate participation of JSC RusHydro in Non-Profit Partnership Russian-Chinese Business Council.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (B. I. Ayuev, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, B. Yu. Kovalchuk, G. M. Kurtser, A. B. Malyshev, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. V. Tatsy, E. A. Tugolukov, M. E. Shelkov, R. R. Sharipov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

1.3. Terminate participation of JSC RusHydro in Non-Profit Partnership Russian National Committee of the World Energy Council (RNC WEC).

Decision:

Terminate participation of JSC RusHydro in Non-Profit Partnership Russian National Committee of the World Energy Council (RNC WEC).

Voting results:

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 2: Approving the Company's internal documents: Approving the Provision on Company insider information as amended.

Decision:

Approve the Provision on insider information of JSC RusHydro as amended (Appendix 1 hereto).

Voting results:

"For" - 10 (B. I. Ayuev, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, B. Yu. Kovalchuk, G. M. Kurtser, A. B. Malyshev, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. V. Tatsy, E. A. Tugolukov, M. E. Shelkov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 1 (R. R. Sharipov).

Decision made.

Matter 3: The determination JSC RusHydro's procurement policy: Amending and supplementing the Provision for procurement of products for the needs of JSC RusHydro.

Decision:

Approve changes and amendments to Provision on Purchase of Products for JSC RusHydro, approved by decision of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro (Minutes No. 139 dated 02.12.2011) as amended (Minutes No. 143 dated 20.01.2012), in compliance with Appendix 2 hereto.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 4: On intermediate results of fulfillment of the company's Business plan for 2012 with due regard to the first quarter, 2012 (including the Investment Programme execution report, incl. Programme of complex modernization of generating facilities, for the first quarter of 2012).

Decision:

Approve the report on intermediate results of fulfillment of the company's Business plan for 2012 with due regard to the first quarter, 2012 (including the Investment Programme execution report, incl. Programme of complex modernization of generating facilities, for the first quarter of 2012) (Appendix 3 hereto).

Voting results:

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 5: On the company's Management Board members holding more than one office, i.e. in the management bodies of other organisations.

Decision:

1. Approve role overlapping in the following positions by the Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Dod:

- member of the Board of Directors of JSC SO UES;

- member of the Board of Directors of JSC ATS;

- member of the Supervisory Board of JSC RRDB;

- member of the Supervisory Board of NCP Hydropower Engineering in Russia;

- member of Governing Board of Independent Non-profit Organization ISEDC (MCUER).

- member of the Management Board of RSPP;

- member of Presidium of RNC WEC.

2. Approve role overlapping in the following positions by member of the Management Board, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro - Chief Engineer of JSC RusHydro Rakhmetulla Shamshievich Alzhanov:

- member of the Supervisory Board of NCP Council of Power Engineering Veterans;

- member of the Supervisory Board of NCP Hydropower Engineering in Russia.

3. Approve role overlapping by member of the Management Board, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro George Ilyich Rizhinashvili in the position of member of the Supervisory Board of NP CRTC UES.

4. Approve role overlapping by member of the Management Board, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro Alexey Viktorovich Maslov in the position of Chairman of SRO Board of NCP EnergoStroyAlliance.

5. Approve role overlapping by member of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro Stanislav Valeryevich Savin in position of member of Supervisory Board of List A from the Chamber of representatives of electric power suppliers of NCP Market Council.

6. Approve role overlapping by member of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro Sergey Modestovich Voskresensky in position of General Director, member of the Board of Directors of JSC LenHydroProekt.

Voting results:

"For" - 11 (B. I. Ayuev, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, B. Yu. Kovalchuk, G. M. Kurtser, A. B. Malyshev, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. V. Tatsy, E. A. Tugolukov, M. E. Shelkov, R. R. Sharipov).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 6: Approving the work plan of the company's Board of Directors for the second half of 2012.

Decision:

Approve the work plan of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro for the second half of 2012 according to Appendix 4 hereto.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 7: Early termination of powers and election of members of Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee under the supervision of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro.

Decision:

1. Terminate early the powers of Boris Ilyich Ayuev as member of Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee under the supervision of the Board of Directors.

2. Elect Lyudmila Anatolyevna Sergeeva, Deputy Director for Innovative Development of JSC SO UES member of Energy Efficiency, Reliability and Innovations Committee under the supervision of the Board of Directors.

Voting results:

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Chairman of the Board of Directors             V. V. Tatsy

Corporate Secretary                                 M. M. Lukyanova

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok