Minutes of 12.05.2012 №151

MINUTES No. 151

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors Meeting (date and time of vote counting):  

May 11, 2012, 6.00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Minutes dated:

May 12, 2012

Form of vote:            

absentee vote

Site of vote counting:           

Moscow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members to the Board of Directors:

Members of the Board of Directors,

present at meeting:    

S. S. Beloborodov,

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan,

E. V. Dod,

V. V. Kudryavy,

G. M. Kurtser,

M. I. Poluboyarinov,

V. V. Tatsy,

S. V. Shishin

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the Company's Articles of Association there is a quorum for a Board of Directors meeting present.

AGENDA OF THE MEETING:

Matter 1: Issues related to the calling, preparing and holding the annual General Shareholders' Meeting of the company.

VOTING RESULTS ON THE AGENDA MATTERS:

Matter 1: Approval of the agenda of the annual General Shareholders' Meeting of the company.

Decision:

Cancel the decision of Company's Board of Directors of April 17, 2012 (Minutes No. 148 dated 17.04.2012) on the issues related to the calling, preparing and holding the annual General Shareholders' Meeting.

Voting results:

"For" - 8 (S. S. Beloborodov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. V. Kudryavy, G. M. Kurtser, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. V. Tatsy, S. V. Shishin).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                              V. V. Tatsy

Corporate Secretary                                                            M. M. Lukyanova

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok