Minutes of 28.04.2012 №149

MINUTES No. 149

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors Meeting (date and time of vote counting):  

April 28, 2012, 6.00 p.m.

(Moscow time)

The minutes dated:

April 28, 2012

Form of vote:            

absentee vote

Site of vote counting:          

Moscow, Arkhitektora Vlasova Str., 51

Number of elected members to the Board of Directors:

Members of the Board of Directors,

present at meeting:    

S. S. Beloborodov,

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan,

E. V. Dod,

V. M. Zimin,

V. V. Kudryavy,

G. M. Kurtser,

A. B. Malyshev,

M. I. Poluboyarinov,

V. V. Tatsy

In compliance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the Company's Articles of Association there is a quorum for a Board of Directors meeting present.

AGENDA OF THE MEETING:

1. Determination JSC RusHydro's procurement policy: Provisions for mandatory application of direct long-term contracts for supply of metal products with price formula together with an account of methodical recommendations approved by order of Minpromtorg of Russia No. 1243 dated December 20, 2010.

2.  On internal documents of the Company: On development of Procedure for application of voluntary mechanisms of environmental consciousness at JSC RusHydro.

VOTING RESULTS ON THE AGENDA MATTERS:

Matter 1: Determination JSC RusHydro's procurement policy: Provisions for mandatory application of direct long-term contracts for supply of metal products with price formula with account of methodical recommendations approved by order of Minpromtorg of Russia No. 1243 dated December 20, 2010.

Decision:

1. To take note of the report on procurement of metal products by JSC RusHydro in 2010, 2011 (Appendix 1).

2. As the Company has no direct long-term contracts for supply of metal products, and all direct procurement of metal products is carried out jointly with the services (construction, repairs, mounting, commissioning and start-up operations) as part of open competitive tenders in compliance with the Provision on purchase of products for the needs of JSC RusHydro approved by the Company's Board of Directors, the introduction of a mandatory application of direct long-term contracts for supply of metal products with price formula together with an account of methodical recommendations approved by order of Minpromtorg of Russia No.1243 dated December 20, 2010 shall be considered inexpedient.

Voting results:

"For" - 9 (S. S. Beloborodov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. M. Zimin, V. V. Kudryavy, G. M. Kurtser, A. B. Malyshev, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. V. Tatsy).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Matter 2: On internal documents of the Company: On development of Procedure for application of voluntary mechanisms of environmental consciousness at JSC RusHydro.

Decision:

1. To take note of the report on existing mechanisms of environmental consciousness at JSC RusHydro (Appendix 2).

2. To recognize the existing mechanisms of environmental consciousness at JSC RusHydro as complying with the requirements of Directive No. 1710p-P13 dated March 30, 2012 of the Government of the Russian Federation.

Voting results:

"For" - 9 (S. S. Beloborodov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. M. Zimin, V. V. Kudryavy, G. M. Kurtser, A. B. Malyshev, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. V. Tatsy).

"Against" - 0.

"Abstained" - 0.

Decision made.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                                              V. V. Tatsy

Corporate Secretary                                                            M. M. Lukyanova

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok