Minutes of 09.11.2012 №165

MINUTES No. 165

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors Meeting (date and time of vote counting):

November 9, 2012, 5.30 p.m.

(Moscow time).

Minutes dated:

November 9, 2012.

Form of vote:

Absentee vote.

Site of vote counting:

Moscow, Malaya Dmitrovka Str., 7

JSC RusHydro.

Number of members elected to the Board of Directors:

Members of the Board of Directors,

present at the meeting:

B. I. Ayuev,

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan,

E. V. Dod,

V. M. Zimin,

G. M. Kurtser,

B. Yu. Kovalchuk,

A. B. Malyshev,

V. V. Tatsy,

E. A. Tugolukov,

M. E. Shelkov.

In compliance with the Federal Law “On Joint-Stock Companies” and the company’s Articles of Association, there is a quorum present for a Board of Directors meeting.

MEETING AGENDA:

1. Introduction of amendments and supplements to the Register of non-core assets of the company.

2. Participation and termination of participation of the company in other organisations.

VOTING RESULTS ON THE AGENDA ISSUES:

Issue 1: Introduction of amendments and supplements to the register of non-core assets of the company.

Decision:

Introduce amendments and supplements in the register of non-core assets of the company approved by a decision of the company’s Board of Directors of 29.02.2012 (minutes No. 144 dated 01.03.2012), in accordance with Appendix 1 to the minutes.

Voting results:

“For” – 9 (B. I. Ayuev, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. M. Zimin, G. M. Kurtser, B. Yu. Kovalchuk, A. B. Malyshev, V. V. Tatsy, E. A. Tugolukov).

“Against” – 0.

“Abstained” – 1 (M. E. Shelkov).

Decision made.

Issue 2: Participation and termination of participation of the company in other organisations.

2.1. Termination of participation in JSC Turboremont-VKK, JSC Elektroremont-VKK, JSC REMIK, JSC SShGER.

Decision:

Approve the termination of JSC RusHydro’s participation in JSC Turboremont-VKK, JSC Elektroremont-VKK, JSC REMIK, JSC SShGER by process of their restructuring via merger of the companies with JSC Gidroremont-VKK.

Voting results:

“For” – 10 (B. I. Ayuev, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. M. Zimin, G. M. Kurtser, B. Yu. Kovalchuk, A. B. Malyshev, V. V. Tatsy, E. A. Tugolukov, M. E. Shelkov).

“Against” – 0.

“Abstained” – 0.

Decision made.

Chairman of the Board of Directors                V. V. Tatsy

Corporate Secretary                                    M. M. Lukyanova

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok