Minutes of 29.01.2013 №171

MINUTES No. 171

OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING

Date and time of the Board of Directors’ Meeting (date and time of vote counting):

January 29, 2013, 2.30 p.m.

(Moscow time)

Minutes dated:

January 29, 2013

Form of vote:

Absentee voting.

Site of vote counting:

Moscow, Malaya Dmitrovka Str., 7

JSC RusHydro

Number of members elected to the Board of Directors:

Members of the Board of Directors present at the meeting:

B. I. Ayuev,

V.I. Danilov-Danilyan,

E. V. Dod,

V. M. Zimin,

A. B. Malyshev,

M.I. Poluboyarinov,

E.A. Tugolukov

In compliance with Federal Law On Joint-Stock companies and the company’s Articles of Association a quorum for holding a meeting of the Board of Directors is present.

AGENDA OF MEETING:

1. Determination of price (monetary value) of the property in return for the company’s additional shares.

VOTING RESULTS ON THE AGENDA MATTER:

Matter 1. Determination of price (monetary value) of the property in return for the company’s additional shares.

Decision made to:

Determine the price (monetary value) of property in return for additional registered ordinary shares of JSC RusHydro placed through public subscription:

• one registered ordinary share of JSC Ust-Srednekanskaya HPP (OGRN 1074910002310) to the amount of 1 (one) rouble 96 kopecks per share;
  • one registered ordinary share of JSC RAO Energy System of East (OGRN 1087760000052) to the amount of 0 (zero) rouble 35 kopecks per share;
  • one registered ordinary share of JSC SEK (OGRN 1096501006030) to the amount of 736 (seven hundred and thirty six) roubles per share;
  • one registered ordinary share of JSC Irkutsk electricity company (OGRN 1093850013762) to the amount of 4 (four) roubles 29 kopecks per share;
  • one registered ordinary share of JSC Irkutskenergo (OGRN 1023801003313) to the amount of 19 (nineteen) roubles 50 kopecks per share.

Voting results:

“For” – 7 (B.I. Ayuev , V.I. Danilov-Danilyan, E.V. Dod, V.M. Zimin, A.B. Malyshev, M.I. Poluboyarinov, E.A. Tugolukov)

“Against” – 0.

"Abstained" – 0.

Decision made.

Chairman of the meeting,

Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors                                       V.I. Danilov-Danilyan

Corporate Secretary                                                                      M. M. Lukyanova

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok