Minutes of 28.11.2013 №190

MINUTES No. 190

OF THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Date and time of the meeting of the Board of Directors (date and time of the vote count):

November 28, 2013, 11 hours 00 minutes

(Moscow time).

Minutes date:

November 29, 2013

Holding form:

common presence.

Place of vote count:

7 Malaya Dmitrovka St., Moscow

JSC RusHydro

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:

13 individuals.

Members of the Board of Directors,

who participated in the Meeting:

B.I. Ayuev,

Dr. K.A. Berndt,

A.E. Bugrov,

M.S. Bystrov,

V.I. Danilov-Daniliyan,

E.V. Dod,

V.M. Zimin,

S.N. Ivanov,

D.S. Morozov,

V.V. Pivovarov,

M.I. Poluboyarinov,

V.M. Stolyarenko,

S.V. Shishin.

The following members of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro were present at the Meeting of the Board of Directors: Dr. K.A. Berndt, A.E. Bugrov, M.S. Bystrov, V.I. Danilov-Daniliyan, E.V. Dod, S.N. Ivanov, V.V. Pivovarov, M.I. Poluboyarinov.

The following members of the Board of Directors presented their written opinions: B.I. Ayuev, V.M. Zimin, D.S. Morozov, V.M. Stolyarenko, S.V. Shishin,

According to the Federal Law "On Joint-Stock Companies" and the Company's Articles of Association the quorum for the Meeting of the Board of Directors has been established.

Invited:

D.I. Rizhinashvili, E.E. Gorev, S.N. Tolstoguzov, B.V. Zverev, I.V. Savelyev, Ya.E. Stanyulenayte, O.V. Mashirova.

Speaker:

on issue No. 1 – E.E. Gorev, member of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro.

on issue No. 2 – D.I. Rizhinashvili, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro.

M.I. Poluboyarinov, Chairman of the Company Board of Directors, opened the Meeting in presentia.

AGENDA OF THE MEETING:

1. On election of the Corporate Secretary of the Company.
  2. On priorities of JSC RusHydro for 2014.

VOTING RESULTS REGARDING AGENDA ITEMS:

Item No. 1: On election of the Corporate Secretary of the Company.

The meeting heard: E.E. Gorev, Member of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro, reporting on the item.

Draft resolution, submitted to a vote:

1. Approve resignation of Marina Mikhaylovna Lukyanova, Corporate Secretary.
  2. Appoint Maksim Valentinovich Zavalko as Corporate Secretary of the Company.

Voting results:

"For" – 13 (B.I. Ayuev, Dr. K.A. Berndt, A.E. Bugrov, M.S. Bystrov, V.I. Danilov-Daniliyan, E.V. Dod, V.M. Zimin, S.N. Ivanov, D.S. Morozov, V.V. Pivovarov, M.I. Poluboyarinov, V.M. Stolyarenko, S.V. Shishin).

"Against" – 0.

"Abstain" – 0.

Resolution adopted.

Item No. 2: On priorities of JSC RusHydro for 2014.

The meeting heard: D.I. Rizhinashvili, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro, reporting on the item.

Speakers: Dr. K.A. Berndt, A.E. Bugrov, M.S. Bystrov, V.I. Danilov-Daniliyan, E.V. Dod, S.N. Ivanov, V.V. Pivovarov, M.I. Poluboyarinov.

Draft resolution, submitted to a vote:

1. Approve Priorities of JSC RusHydro for 2014 (Annex No. 1 to the Minutes).
  2. In accordance with decree ofthe Government of the Russian Federation of July 01, 2013. No. 1111-r "On Approval of the Forecast Plan (Program) of Privatization of Federal Property and Primary Areas of Privatization of Federal Property in 2014-2016", and Regulations on Strategic Management of JSC RusHydro, commission Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro to update the Strategic Plan of JSC RusHydro by December 31, 2014.
  3. Commission E.V. Dod, Chairman of the Management Board of the Company, to provide the corporate risk management system for a review at the meeting of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro until February 01, 2014.

Voting results:

"For" – 11 (Dr. K.A. Berndt, A.E. Bugrov, M.S. Bystrov, V.I. Danilov-Daniliyan, E.V. Dod, V.M. Zimin, S.N. Ivanov, V.V. Pivovarov, M.I. Poluboyarinov, V.M. Stolyarenko, S.V. Shishin).

"Against" – 0.

"Abstain" – 2 (B.I. Ayuev, D.S. Morozov).

B.I. Ayuev, Member of the Board of Directors, presented a special opinion regarding item No. 2 of the agenda.

Resolution adopted.

Written opinions of the members of the Board of Directors: B.I. Ayuev, V.M. Zimin, D.S. Morozov, V.M. Stolyarenko, S.V. Shishin are attached

Chairman of

the Board of Directors                                                                         M.I. Poluboyarinov

Corporate Secretary                                                                            M.V. Zavalko 

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok