Minutes of 17.09.2013 №187

MINUTES NO.187

OF THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Date and time of the meeting of the Board of Directors (date and time of tallying of votes):

September 17, 2013, 5:00 p.m.

(Moscow time).

Date of drawing up the Minutes:

September 17, 2013

Form of the meeting:

Absentee voting

Place of tallying of votes:

7, Malaya Dmitrovka St., Moscow

JSC RusHydro

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:

13 persons.

Members of the Board of Directors

participated in the meeting:

B.I. Ayuev

Dr. K.A. Berndt

A.E. Bugrov

M.S. Bystrov

V.I. Danilov-Daniliyan

E.V. Dod

V.M. Zimin

S.N. Ivanov

D.S. Morozov

M.I. Poluboyarinov

V.M. Stolyarenko

According to the Federal Law On Joint-Stock Companies and the Company's Articles of Association, the quorum for the meeting of the Board of Directors is present.

AGENDA OF THE MEETING

1. On resignation of the member of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro

2. On election of a member to the Management Board of JSC RusHydro

VOTING RESULTS ON THE AGENDA ITEMS

Item 1: On resignation of the member of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro

Resolution:

To terminate authorities of the member of the Management Board, Aleksey Viktorovich Maslov

Voting results:

“For” – 11 (B.I. Ayuev, Dr. K.A. Berndt, A.E. Bugrov, M.S. Bystrov, V.I. Danilov-Daniliyan, E.V. Dod, V.M. Zimin, S.N. Ivanov, D.S. Morozov, M.I. Poluboyarinov, V.M. Stolyarenko)

“Against” – 0

“Abstained” – 0

The resolution has been adopted.

Item 2: On election of a member to the Management Board of JSC RusHydro

Resolution:

1. To elect Sergey Nikolayevich Tolstoguzov to the position of a member of the Management Board.

2. To instruct Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Dod, the Chairman of the Board, to establish terms and conditions of the contract to be concluded with the Board member Sergey Nikolayevich Tolstoguzov, to ensure execution and signing of the documents required for fulfillment of paragraph 1 of this resolution in accordance with the labour legislation of the Russian Federation.

3. To approve combining position of the member of the Company’s Management Board by Sergey Nikolayevich Tolstoguzov with the following positions in governing bodies of other companies:

- the General Director, Chairman of the Board, the member of the Board of Directors of JSC RAO Energy System of East;

- the Supervisory Board member of Noncommercial partnership Scientific and Technical Council of the Unified Energy System.

Voting results:

“For” – 11 (B.I. Ayuev, Dr. K.A. Berndt, A.E. Bugrov, M.S. Bystrov, V.I. Danilov-Daniliyan, E.V. Dod, V.M. Zimin, S.N. Ivanov, D.S. Morozov, M.I. Poluboyarinov, V.M. Stolyarenko)

“Against” – 0

“Abstained” – 0

The resolution has been adopted.

Chairman of

the Board of Directors                                                                         M.I. Poluboyarinov

Corporate Secretary                                                                            M.V. Zavalko
Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok