Minutes of 26.02.2014 №194

MINUTES NO. 194

OF THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Date and time of the Meeting of the Board of Directors (Date and time of the vote count):

February 25, 2014, 11 hours 00 minutes

(Moscow time).

Minutes date:

February 26, 2014

Holding form:

Joint attendance

Place of the vote count:

7, Malaya Dmitrovka Str., Moscow

JSC RusHydro

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:

13 individuals

Members of the Board of Directors

who participated in the Meeting:

B. I. Ayuev,

Dr. K. A. Berndt,

A. E. Bugrov,

M. S. Bystrov,

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan,

E. V. Dod,

V. M. Zimin,

S. N. Ivanov,

D. S. Morozov,

V. V. Pivovarov,

M. I. Poluboyarinov,

V. M. Stolyarenko,

S. V. Shishin.

The following members of the Board of Directors were present at the Meeting of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro in person: B. I. Ayuev, Dr. K. A. Berndt, A. E. Bugrov, M. S. Bystrov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, S. N. Ivanov, V. V. Pivovarov and M. I. Poluboyarinov.

The following members of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro presented their opinions in writing: V. M. Zimin, D. S. Morozov, V. M. Stolyarenko and S. V. Shishin.

According to the Federal Law On Joint-Stock Companies and the Company's Articles of Association, the quorum for the Meeting of the Board of Directors is present.

Attending non-members:

D. I. Rizhinashvili, E. E. Gorev, S. N. Tolstoguzov, K. V. Bessmertny, B. V. Zverev, A. A. Kaplun, S. A. Kirov, I. O. Posevina, Ya. E. Stanyulenayte, S. Yu. Yanson.

Speaker:

Regarding item No. 1: S. N. Tolstoguzov, member of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro.

M. I. Poluboyarinov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company opened the meeting in presentia.

AGENDA OF THE MEETING:

1. On the Company's Priority Areas.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON THE AGENDA ITEMS:

Item No. 1: On the Company's Priority Areas:

On Status of Implementation of Priority Projects on the Construction of 4 Generating Facilities in the Far East.

The meeting heard: S. N. Tolstoguzov, member of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro with a report regarding the item.

Draft resolution, put to vote:

1. Take a note on status of implementation of priority projects on the construction of 4 generating facilities in the Far East of Russia.

2. E. V. Dod, Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro, is instructed to submit the application to the President’s Committee on development strategy of Fuel and Energy Sector and Environmental Safety in order to determine further development and funding of construction of the Sakhalinskaya TPP No.2, after receiving approval of the Federal agency of expert assessment and opinion of the technological and price audit .

3. E. V. Dod, Chairman of the Board of the Company, is instructed to submit for a review by the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro the report on progress of implementation of priority projects on the construction of 4 generating facilities in the Far East before June 17, 2014.

Voting results:

"For": 12 (B. I. Ayuev, Dr. K. A. Berndt, A. E. Bugrov, M. S. Bystrov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. N. Zimin, S. N. Ivanov, V. V. Pivovarov, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. M. Stolyarenko, S. V. Shishin).

"Against": 0.

"Abstained": 1 (D. S. Morozov).

Resolution adopted.

Written opinions of members of the Board of Directors: V. M. Zimin, D. S. Morozov, V. M. Stolyarenko and S. V. Shishin are attached.

Chairman of the Board of Directors             M. I. Poluboyarinov

Corporate Secretary                                 М. V. Zavalko

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok