Minutes of 27.06.2014 №201

MINUTES No. 201

OF MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Date and time of the Meeting of the Board of Directors (date and time of the vote count):

June 27, 2014, 11 hours 00 minutes

(Krasnoyarsk time)

Minutes date:

June 27, 2014

Form of the Meeting:

joint attendance.

Place of the vote count:

43 Dubrovinskogo St., Bldg.1, Krasnoyarsk, JSC RusHydro

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:

13 persons

Members of the Board of Directors

who attended the Meeting:

B. I. Ayuev

Dr. K. A. Berndt

A. E. Bugrov

M. S. Bystrov

V. I. Danilov-Danilyan

E. V. Dod

V. M. Zimin

S. N. Ivanov

D. S. Morozov

V. V. Pivovarov

M. I. Poluboyarinov

V. M. Stolyarenko

S. V. Shishin.

According to the Federal Law "On Joint-Stock Companies" and the Company's Charter, the quorum for the Meeting of the Board of Directors is present.

AGENDA OF MEETING:

1. On determining the position of JSC RusHydro (representatives of JSC RusHydro) regarding the agenda items of the management bodies of subsidiaries and affiliates.

2. On election of the sole executive body of the Company.

RESULTS OF VOTING ON AGENDA ITEMS:

(Confidential)

Item No. 1: On determining the position of JSC RusHydro (representatives of JSC RusHydro) regarding the agenda items of the management bodies of subsidiaries and affiliates.

Draft resolution put to vote.

The text of the resolution contains confidential information (Annex No. 1).

Voting results:

"For" – 13 (B. I. Ayuev, Dr. K. A. Berndt, A. E. Bugrov, M. S. Bystrov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. N. Zimin, S. N. Ivanov, D. S. Morozov, V. V. Pivovarov, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. M. Stolyarenko, S. V. Shishin)

"Against" – 0

"Abstained" – 0.

Resolution approved.

Item No. 2: On election of the sole executive body of the Company.

Draft resolution put to vote.

1. Terminate prematurely the powers of Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Dod, the sole executive body of the Company, and terminate the employment agreement with him according to Clause 2 of Article 278 of the RF Labor Code on June 30, 2014.

2. Elect Evgeny Vyacheslavovich Dod as the sole executive body of the Company from July 01, 2014 for the period of five years.

3. Authorize Mikhail Igorevich Poluboyarinov, Chairman of the Company's Board of Directors, to determine the terms and sign on behalf of the Company an employment agreement with E. V. Dod as the sole executive body of the Company.

Voting results:

"For" – 13 (B. I. Ayuev, Dr. K. A. Berndt, A. E. Bugrov, M. S. Bystrov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, E. V. Dod, V. N. Zimin, S. N. Ivanov, D. S. Morozov, V. V. Pivovarov, M. I. Poluboyarinov, V. M. Stolyarenko, S. V. Shishin)

"Against" – 0

"Abstained" – 0.

Resolution approved.

Written opinions of the members of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro:B. I. Ayuev, A. E. Bugrov, M. S. Bystrov, V. I. Danilov-Danilyan, V. M. Zimin, D. S. Morozov, V. M. Stolyarenko, S. V. Shishin are attached to the Minutes.

Chairman of the Board of Directors M. I. Poluboyarinov

Corporate Secretary М. V. Zavalko
Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok