Minutes of 23.12.2014 №208

MINUTES No. 208

OF THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Date and time of the meeting of the Board of Directors (date and time of the vote count):

December 23, 2014, 06:00 PM

(Moscow time)

Date of the minutes:

December 26, 2014

Method of voting:

absentee voting

Venue of the vote count:

7 Malaya Dmitrovka Street, Moscow, Russian Federation

JSC RusHydro

Number of elected members of the Board of Directors:

Members of the Board of Directors

taking part in the meeting:

B.I. Ayuev,

M.S. Bystrov,

E.P. Volkov,

V.I. Danilov-Danilyan,

E.V. Dod,

V.M. Zimin,

L.V. Kalanda,

V.M. Kravchenko,

D.S. Morozov,

V.V. Pivovarov,

M.I. Poluboyarinov,

S.V. Shishin,

A.N. Shishkin.

In accordance with the Federal Law on Joint-Stock Companies and the Charter of the Company, the quorum is present for holding the meeting of the Board of Directors.

AGENDA OF THE MEETING

1. Approval of the Regulation on Key Performance Indicators of JSC RusHydro, the List, and Methodology of calculation and valuation of the Key Performance Indicators of JSC RusHydro.

RESULTS OF THE VOTING ON THE AGENDA ISSUES

Issue 1: Approval of the Regulation on Key Performance Indicators of JSC RusHydro, the List, and Methodology of calculation and valuation of the Key Performance Indicators of JSC RusHydro.

Resolution:

1. To approve and give effect, starting from January 1, 2015, to the following documents:
    • Regulation on Key Performance Indicators of JSC RusHydro (Appendix 1 to the Minutes).
    • The List of Annual and Quarterly Key Performance Indicators of JSC RusHydro (Appendix 2 to the Minutes).
    • Methodology of calculation and valuation of Key Performance Indicators of JSC RusHydro (Appendix 3 to the Minutes).
  2. In accordance with the approved documents, the guidelines No. 2579p-P13 of April 25, 2014, and No. 7558p-P13 of November 12, 2014, can be considered executed.

(Taking into account the letter of the Federal Property Management Agency about the necessity to finalize the materials in the 1st quarter of 2015).

Voting results:

"For" — 10 (B.I. Ayuev, E.P. Volkov, V.I. Danilov-Danilyan, E.V. Dod, V.M. Zimin, L.V. Kalanda, V.M. Kravchenko, V.V. Pivovarov, M.I. Poluboyarinov, S.V. Shishin).

"Against" — 1 (A.N. Shishkin).

"Abstained" — 2 (M.S. Bystrov, D.S. Morozov).

The Resolution has been adopted.

The inquiry schedule containing the individual opinion of the member of the Company's Board of Directors M.S. Bystrov is attached to the Minutes.

Chairman of the Board of Directors M.I. Poluboyarinov

Corporate Secretary M.V. Zavalko

Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok