The investment program of the RusHydro Group provides the commissioning capacity in 2017 at the following sites:
- Nizhne-Bureyskaya HPP (320 MW) in the Amur Region: the introduction of HPPs allows solving a number of energy, economic, nature protection and social tasks on the territory of the Amur Region, including ensuring the long-term consumers of the Far Eastern region with economically efcient electricity (capacity) by removing estrictions on the power output of Bureyskaya HPP and replacing more expensive thermal generation.
- Implementation of the priority projects in the Far East: the frst stage of the Yakutskaya TPP-2 in the amount of 193.48 MW and 469.6 Gcal / h, as well as the associated infrastructure thereto – main heating networks, water disposal and water supply systems, electric power transmission networks, access road; Oﬀ-site infrastructure in the Sakhalinskaya TPP-2 part – electric power delivery scheme, ash and slag removal system, access roads, and railway access roads to the TPP in Sovetskaya Gavan.
- MGES B. Zelenchuk (North-Caucasian Federal District) in the amount of 1.26 MW. The commissioning of the capacity will enable us to surely guarantee the sufcient electricity supply to consumers of the energy-defcient UES of the South and reduce the electricity defcit in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic.
- Input of the capacity in the framework of technical reequipment projects and reconstruction (including through the implementation of the Program for the comprehensive modernization of HPPs of PJSC RusHydro) will be 42.5 MW, 136.30 MVA, 109.35 km of electric networks, and 2.47 km and in order to modernize the energy infrastructure of the Far East the heating networks of 1.0 MW, 1.08 Gcal / h will be introduced.
- The capacity input for the implementation of technological connection projects in the Far East territory will be 554.44 MVA, 781.20 km of electric networks, 8.37 km of heating systems.
Shares / ADR