Agenda of the Board of Directors Meeting On June 28, 2011
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: RTS, MICEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the meeting of the Board of Directors to be held on June 28, 2011.
Agenda of the Board of Directors meeting includes the following issues:
1. On interim results of execution of the 2011 business plan including the actual results of the 1Q 2011 (including the report on execution of 1Q 2011 investment plan).
2. On approval of the report on execution of KPIs for the 1Q 2011.
3. On amended funding of the investment plan for 2011.
4. On approval of transactions concluded by the Company.
5. On execution of the 2010-2014 plan of comprehensive development of infrastructure of town of Cheremushki.
6. On amendments and additions to the list of non-core assets.
7. On Company's collective decision regarding the agendas of board of directors of Company's subsidiaries and affiliates.
8. On reports of BoD committees' chairmen for 2010-2011.
The above information is disclosed in compliance with the Securities Act of the Russian Federation.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.