At the regular General Meeting of the Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro
The Board of Directors of JSC RusHydro adopted the following resolutions after consideration of the proposals made by shareholders for introducing items on to the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on the results for 2008 and nomination of candidates for the management and controlling bodies of the Company:
1. To include on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders the matters proposed by the shareholder Federal State Property Management Agency (61.93%):
· On approval of the annual reporting and annual financial accounting, including the profit and loss statements of the Company, as well as distribution of profit (including payment of dividends) and losses of the Company on the basis of the results of the 2008 financial year.
· On approval of the Company auditor.
· On election of members of the Board of Directors of the Company.
· On election of members of the Audit Commission of the Company.
2. To include the following candidates on the list of candidatures for election to the Board of Directors of the Company:
1. Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of Vnesheconombank Anatoly Ballo,
2. General Director of LLC Corporation Gazenergoprom Sergei Beloborodov,
3. Chairman of the Management Board of JSC TGK-1 Boris Vainsicher,
4. Executive Director of JSC Krzhizhanovsky Power Institute Eduard Volkov,
5. Director of the
6. Acting Chairman of the Management Board of JSC RusHydro Vasily Zubakin,
7. President of
8. Professor of GOUVPO Moscow Power Institute (
9. Senior Vice-President of JSC Gazprombank Vladimir Tatsiy,
10. Rector of
11. Head of the Federal Water Resources Agency Rustem Khamitov,
12. Managing Director of Troika Dialog group of companies Andrei Sharonov,
13. Minister of Power of the
from minority shareholders:
1. General Director of LLC FK OTKRYTIYE Vadim Belyaev,
2. Director of the Corporate Department of JSC GMK Norilsky Nickel Oleg Surikov.
The candidatures of B. Vainsicher, V. Danilov-Danilyan, S. Serebryannikov, V. Tatsiy and M. Fyodorov were proposed by Rosimuschestvo as independent directors.
3. To include the following candidates, proposed by Rosimuschestvo, on the list of candidatures for election to the Audit Commission of the Company:
1. Head of a department section of the Russian Ministry of Power Marina Kovalyova,
2. Chief specialist-expert of a department of the Rosimuschestvo Administration Andrei Kolyada,
3. Head of a department section of the Russian Ministry of Power Maria Tikhonova.
Shares / ADR