Agenda of the Board of Directors Meeting On August 30, 2011
JSC RusHydro (RTS, MICEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the meeting of the Board of Directors to be held on August 30, 2011.
The agenda includes the following issues:
1. On holding of multiple offices by Chairman of the Management Board Evgeny Dod.
2. On approving the fees amount of the Company's Auditor.
3. On approving the maximum cost of auditing of the Company's accounting statements of RusHydro according to Russian accounting standards for 2012.
4. On placement of bonds:
5. On placement of bonds of series 04 of RusHydro.
6. On placement of bonds of series 05 of RusHydro.
7. On placement of bonds of series 06 of RusHydro.
8. On approval of the prospectus of bonds of series 03, 04, 05, 06 of RusHydro.
9. On raising of debt by the Company.
The information on the results of the Board of Directors meeting will be disclosed in accordance with the established procedure.
The foregoing information is disclosed in compliance with the Securities Act of the Russian Federation.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR