Notice of the Board of Directors Meeting on February 29, 2012
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MICEX-RTS, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces that it plans to hold a meeting of the Company's Board of Directors, in absentia, February 29th, 2012.
The meeting's agenda includes the following issues:
1. RusHydro's participation in other organizations, change in participation interest (number of stocks, shares and interests), encumbrance of stocks and interests and the termination of RusHydro's participation in other organizations;
2. On RusHydro's (RusHydro representatives') position regarding agendas for its subsidiary and dependent companies' management bodies;
3. Liquidation of the Company's branch;
4. Approval of a Plan of Activities for the Company's Board of Directors for 1H 2012;
5. Report on the progress of 2011 work, in accordance with RusHydro's Register of non-core assets;
6. Approval of RusHydro's Register of non-core assets for 2012;
7. Transactions made by the Company.
Information about the results of the meeting will be disclosed in accordance with established procedures.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.