Results of the Board of Directors Meeting on April 4, 2012
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: RTS, MICEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the results of a Board of Directors meeting held in absentia April 4th, 2012.
The Board of Directors accepted a proposal by the Russian Federation, represented by the Federal Property Management Agency, owning 60.38% of voting shares - on including the following items on the agenda of the Company's Annual General Meeting (AGM): approving the annual report and annual financial statements, profit distribution for the full year 2011, determining the amount, terms and form of 2011 dividend payments, paying remuneration to members of the Board of Directors, electing members of the Board of Directors and the Audit Commission and approving the Company's auditor.
The agenda and date for the Company's AGM to discuss 2011 results will be approved at one of the next meetings of the Company's Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors approved the list of 14 nominees to the Board of Directors (13 seats), for upcoming elections at the AGM :
1. Boris Ayuev, Chairman of the Management Board, JSC SO UES;
2. Evgeny Dod, Chairman of the Management Board, JSC RusHydro;
3. Viktor Zimin, Head of the Republic of Khakassia - Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of Khakassia;
4. Boris Kovalchuk, Chairman of the Management Board, OJSC Inter RAO UES;
5. Grigory Kurtser, President of JSC Russian Regional Development Bank;
6. Andrei Malyshev, Deputy General Director of JSC RUSNANO;
7. Vladimir Tatsiy, First Vice President of OJSC Gazprombank;
8. Evgeny Tugolukov, Deputy of the Fifth State Duma;
9. Rashid Sharipov, Deputy General Director of KFK-Consult LLC;
10. Mikhail Shelkov, Deputy General Director of Obyedinennye Investitsii LLC;
11. Sergei Shishin, Senior Vice President, OJSC VTB Bank;
12. Eduard Volkov, General Director, OJSC Krzhizhanovsky Energy Institute;
13. Viktor Danilov-Danilyan, Director of the Water Usage Institute at the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS);
14. Mikhail Poluboyarinov, Deputy Chairman, Vneshekonombank.
The Board of Directors approved the following candidates to the new Audit Commission for upcoming elections at the AGM :
1. Adelya Vyaseleva, Deputy Department Head in the Russian Ministry of Economic Development;
2. Dmitry Gorevoy, Department Head in the Russian Ministry of Economic Development;
3. Anna Drokova, Deputy Department Head in the Federal Property Management Agency;
4. Elena Litvina, Department Head in the Federal Property Management Agency;
5. Alan Khadziyev, Department Head in the Russian Ministry of Energy.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR