Agenda of the Board of Directors of RusHydro on May 23, 2012
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MICEX-RTS, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting to be held on May 23, 2012. The agenda includes the issues related to convening and holding the Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM) of RusHydro.
The agenda includes the following items:
1. Resolution on the agenda of the AGM.
2. Preliminary resolution on the 2011 Annual Report
3. Preliminary resolution on the 2011 annual accounting statements.
4. Recommendation on the use of the profit and the payment of dividend for 2011.
5. Recommendation on the Company's auditor.
6. Resolution on the remuneration of the Company's auditor.
7. Recommendation on the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors.
8. Recommendation on the Articles of Association as amended and re-stated by the Company.
9. Recommendation on the amended Regulations on convening and holding the general meeting of shareholders of RusHydro.
10. Recommendation on the liability and financial risk insurance agreement for directors, officers and the Company with Ingosstrakh Insurance Company, qualified as an interested party transaction.
11. On the issues related to convening and holding the AGM.
The information on decisions of the Board will be made available in compliance with regulatory requirements.
For more information:
JSC RusHydro, Investor Relations Department
Tel. +7 (495) 225-3232 ext. 1319, 1394, 1607
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. One can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia and rapid technological and market changes in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR