Results of the Board of Directors on April 5, 2013
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MICEX-RTS, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces that the Company's Board of Directors held a meeting in absentia on April 5, 2013.
The Board of Directors accepted a proposal of the Russian Federation, represented by the Federal Property Management Agency, holder of 67.12% of RusHydro’s voting shares, on inclusion of the following items in the agenda of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM): approval of the annual report and annual accounting statements, including the use of profit for 2012; remuneration of members of the Board of Directors, election of members to the new Board of Directors and Audit Commission and approval of the Company's auditor.
The AGM agenda and date will be determined on one of the following meetings of the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors approved the following candidates to the new Board of Directors for upcoming election at the AGM:
- Boris Ayuev, Chairman of the Management Board, JSC System Operator of UES;
- Andreas Christian Berndt, Chief Executive Officer, JSC EF-TEK;
- Andrei Bougrov, Deputy CEO, Member of the Managing Board, Interros;
- Maxim Bystrov, Deputy plenipotentiary representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the North Caucasian Federal region;
- Pavel Grachev, General Director, JSC Far East and the Baikal Region Development Fund;
- Ilya Gubin, President, Member of the Board of Directors, Novikombank;
- Viktor Danilov-Danilyan, Director, Water Engineering Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Evgeny Dod, Chairman of the Management Board, JSC RusHydro;
- Viktor Zimin, Chairman of the Government, Republic of Khakassia;
- Sergey Ivanov, General Director, JSC Energy Russian Company;
- Viktor Kudryavy, Advisor to President, JSC EUROCEMENT Group;
- Denis Morozov, Director from the Russian Federation in the Board of Directors of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD);
- Vyacheslav Pivovarov, Chief Executive Officer, Altera Capital;
- Mikhail Poluboyarinov, First Deputy Chairman, Management Board Member, Vnesheconombank
- Bernd Pfaffenbach;
- Vladimir Stolyarenko, President and Chairman of the Board, Evrofinance Mosnarbank;
- Sergey Shishin, Senior Vice-President of VTB Bank.
The Board of Directors included the following candidates to the new Audit Commission for upcoming election at the AGM:
- Anna Drokova, Deputy Department Head in the Federal Property Management Agency;
- Leonid Neganov, Deputy Department Director in the Russian Ministry of Energy;
- Elena Titova, President, Chairman of the Board, The Russian Regional Development Bank (RRDB);
- Alan Khaziev, Department Head in the Russian Ministry of Energy;
- Vladimir Khvorov, Senior Expert of Department in the Russian Ministry of Economic Development.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR