Information for Company insiders
Please note that after a person is included in the List of the Company's Insiders, such person, as an insider, will be subject to:
1. The restrictions set out in Clause 4.3. of the Regulation on the Company's Insider Information and in Article 6 of Federal Law No. 224-FZ dated July 27, 2010 "On Countering the Wrongful Use of Insider Information and Market Manipulation and on Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" (hereinafter, the "Federal Law"):
Insiders may not:
- Use the Company's insider information to perform transactions with RusHydro's financial instruments such insider information relates to, whether at their own cost or at the cost of a third party, except when the transactions are performed in discharge of the obligation to purchase or sell RusHydro's financial instruments that have matured, provided that such obligation has occurred as a result of a transaction performed before the person learned the insider information.
- Transfer insider information to another person, except when such information is transferred to a person included in the List of the Company's Insiders in connection with the performance of obligations established by federal laws or in connection with the performance of official duties or performance of a contract.
- Give recommendations to third parties or oblige or otherwise incite them to purchase or sell RusHydro's financial instruments.
Insiders are prohibited from taking any actions related to market manipulation under the Federal Law.
2. Liability determined in accordance with Article 9 of the Regulation on the Company's Insider Information, Article 7 of the Federal Law, Article 15.21 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation No. 195-FZ dated December 30, 2001, and Articles 185.3 and 185.6 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation No. 63-FZ dated June 13, 1996.
3. Obligations imposed as per Article 4.4 of the Regulation on the Company's Insider Information and Article 10 of the Federal Law to notify RusHydro of transactions it has performed with RusHydro's financial instruments within 10 business days after the transaction was performed.
The notice of transactions may be sent to RusHydro by post or with a courier, or may be delivered personally.
RusHydro Corporate Governance and Property Management Department.
Address: 7 Malaya Dmitrovka St., Moscow, 127006
Telephone: 8 800 333 8000 (ext. 2204, 1969)
Shares / ADR