Agenda of the Board of Directors Meeting On May 23, 2011
JSC RusHydro (RTS, MICEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the meeting of the Board of Directors to be held on May 23, 2011.
Agenda of the Board of Directors meeting includes the following issues:
1. On Company's Business Plan execution in the year 2010 (including report on Investment Program execution in the year 2010).
2. On execution of development priorities of RusHydro in the year 2010.
3. Approval of the Report on organization of insurance coverage of RusHydro in 2010.
4. Approval of the Regulations on organization of insurance coverage of RusHydro in new edition.
5. On the report about the Company's charity and sponsorship activities for 2010.
6. On approval of an interested-party transaction with JSC «System Operator of the United Power System».
7. On program of charity and sponsorship activities for 2011.
8. On transfer of property without reimbursement.
The information on the results of the Board of Directors meeting will be disclosed in accordance with the established procedure.
The foregoing information is disclosed in compliance with the Securities Act of the Russian Federation.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR