RusHydro Announces Pre-Emptive Right Buy-out for Shares of the New Issue and the Date of Placement of Shares
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: RTS, MICEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) has published the notice on the pre-emptive right to buy-out shares of the new issue on its corporate website. The additional share issue was registered by the Federal Service for Financial Markets of the Russian Federation August 16, 2011, with a number 1-01-55038-Е-040D. The total volume of the additional issue is 89 bln shares with a par value of RUR 1, the placement will be done through open subscription to shares.
The date of the start of placement is September 5, 2011. The date for closing of the placement is 45th day from the last day of accepting offers, but no later than 365 days from the date of the state registration of the additional share issue.
The shares can be paid by cash and non-cash assets:
- JSC Boguchanskaya HPP (ordinary and preferred shares);
- JSC Geoterm (ordinary shares);
- JSC Zaramagskiye HPPs (ordinary shares);
- JSC KamGEC (ordinary shares);
- JSC Pavlodolskaya HPP (ordinary shares);
- JSC Ust'-Srendekanskaya HPP (ordinary shares);
- JSC Kolymaenergo (ordinary shares);
- JSC Trest Hydromontazh (ordinary and preferred shares);
- JSC Irkutskenergo (ordinary shares);
- JSC RAO Energy Systems of East (ordinary and preferred shares);
- JSC Far-Eastern Energy Company (JSC DEK) (ordinary shares);
- JSC Yakutskenergo (ordinary and preferred shares);
- JSC Sakhalin Energy Company; (ordinary shares);
- right-bank dam of Bratskaya HPP;
- left-bank dam of Bratskaya HPP;
- Dam of Ust'-Ilimskaya HPP;
- right-bank dam of Irkutskaya HPP;
- left-bank dam of Irkutskaya HPP.
The last day of the pre-emptive buy-out is October 28, 2011. Before this date shareholders with the right of pre-emptive buy-out of shares of RusHydro, can request the acquisition of shares additional shares pro rata their shareholding in the share capital of May 23, 2011 and pay for the shares. The cut-off date for pre-emptive buy-out is May 23, 2011.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR