Agenda of the Board of Directors Meeting on December 19, 2011
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: RTS, MICEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting to be held on December 19, 2011.
The agenda includes the following items:
1. On approval of insurance company for 2012.
2. On approval of insurance plan for 2012.
3. On approval of transactions.
4. On approval of charitable and sponsor activities plan for 2011.
5. On interim results of 2011 business plan execution (with 9 months 2011 results).
6. On approval of RusHydro's KPI for 2012.
7. On approval of methodology for calculation of planned procurement prices.
8. On RusHydro's decisions on items on the agenda of Boards of Directors meetings of subsidiaries.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR