RusHydro began paying dividends for the year 2011
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MICEX-RTS, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) began paying dividends for the year 2011 announced by the decision of AGM of June 29, 2012.
As per announcement, made earlier, the dividends will be paid via:
- Wire transfer for shareholders, who had identified wire transfer as preferred way of payment;
- Mail transfer for shareholders, who had identified mail as preferred way of payment;
- In cash form in the office of the Registrar (either in the Central office or in Krasnoyarsk Branch for retail shareholders, who had identified cash as preferred way of payment.
Shareholders, who have not specified preferred method of dividends payment, will need to submit a written request with specified banking details or other required details.
Addresses of Registrar R.O.S.T are:
- Registrar R.O.S.T, Central office: 18, building 13, Stromynka street, Moscow;
- Registrator R.O.S.T, Krasnoyarsk Branch: office 504, Uritskogo street 117.
Working hours of cash counters:
- Central office: 10:00-15:00;
- Krasnoyarsk Branch: 09:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 -15:30.
Advance booking is required for cash payment via the following phones:
- Central office: + 7 (495) 771 73 35/36, ext. 153;
- Krasnoyarsk Branch: + 7 (391) 21-208-21, 266-11-68.
Valid passport needs to be presented for cash payment.
Dividend payment information hotline: + 7 (495) 771-73-35 ext. 221 and 164; 8-800-555-99-97.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR