Agenda of the Board of Directors on September 12, 2012
JSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MICEX-RTS, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the Board of Directors of RusHydro to be held in absentia on September 12, 2012.
The agenda includes the following items:
1. On the interim results of 2012 business-plan execution in the first half of 2012 (including report on execution of capex program, comprising report on implementation of generating facilities modernization program for the first half of 2012).
2. On the execution of the Company’s KPIs in the second quarter of 2012.
3. On the process of implementation of innovation development program for 2011-2015 with the outlook through 2012 in the first and the second quarters of 2012.
4. On the approval of the report on execution of projects within the innovation development program for 2011-2015 with the outlook through 2021 in the first half of 2012.
5. On stationing positions of RusHydro (RusHydro’s representatives) on the agendas of the boards of the Company’s subsidiaries and associates.
6. On transactions with stakes and shares held by RusHydro.
The information on decisions of the Board will be made available in compliance with regulatory requirements.
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
Shares / ADR