- Companie created under Russian Government Decree № 1254-r (dated 01.09.2003)
- Hydro-power generation assets of the re-organized OJSC RAO UES of Russia holding united
- The Russian Federation becomes one of the Company’s shareholders via an additional share issue
- The Company’s shares are listed on the Russian stock market
- A depositary receipt (DR) program is launched
- Depositary receipts (DRs) listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Completion of the first stage of restoration at the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP
- Completion of the Kashkhatau HPP and the Egorlykskaya HPP-2 construction
- Consolidation of existing hydro-power assets in Siberia
- Acquisitions of assets in Russia’s Far East
- Implementation of electricity supply from the first hydro-power units of the Boguchanskaya HPP
- Update of approximately 500 MW of generating capacity
- Recapitalization of the Company in compliance with the Russian President’s Decree No.1564
- The construction of the first stage of Ust-Srednekanskaya HPP in the Magadan Region was completed
- Modernization of 10 hydropower units of HPPs with overall capacity of 705 MW
- The Company chaired the Global Sustaiable Electricity Partnership during the period from June 2013 to May 2014
- The recently completed year draw a line under a major hydropower sector project – construction of the Boguchanskaya HPP with a total capacity of 2,997 MW
- The Company has completed major restoration and reconstruction work at the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP
- RusHydro organized the summit of the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) in Moscow, which unites 14 of the world’s largest energy companies
- One of the key outcomes of the Summit was the decision about the prospects for developing and the creating a new generation of energy systems
- The Company signed an agreement with Three Groges, the Chinese company. The agreement is aimed at joining implementation of Russian Far East hydropower projects
- RusHydro entered into an agreement with a Chinese concern, PowerChina, on the joint construction of pumped storage plants
- The Russian Institute of Directors increased the corporate governance rating of RusHydro to level 8.
- The Boguchanskaya HPP’s reservoir was filled to its project level, the HPP reached its project level of electrical energy output.
- The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders approved dividends - 6,03 billion roubles.
- The Gotsatlinskaya HPP was commissioned.
- The first phase of the second stage of the Blagoveshenskaya CHPP was completed.
- RusHydro modernised the generating equipment with a capacity of 1,212 MW
- RAO ES of the East constructed the largest solar power plant in the Arctic Circle.
- Zaragizhskaya Small HPP in Kabardino-Balkaria was commissioned
- Zelenchukskaya HPP-PSHPP in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic was inaugurated
- The second stage of the Blagoveshenskaya CHPP was completed
- Two solar power plants in Yakutia were commissioned
- RusHydro long-term rating raised to BB+ by S&P Global Ratings
- The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders approved the highest dividends for the entire history – 19,9 billion roubles
- RusHydro ranked 91 in S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company Ranking
- PJSC RusHydro, the Government of Sakha (Yakutia) Republic, PJSC Yakutskenergo, New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan (NEDO) and Takaoka Toko (Japan) have signed the document package to build a wind-diesel complex in Tiksi village
- The first gas-fired boiler of Anadyrskaya TPP was launched
Shares / ADR