- Companie created under Russian Government Decree № 1254-r (dated 01.09.2003)
- Hydro-power generation assets of the re-organized OJSC RAO UES of Russia holding united
- The Russian Federation becomes one of the Company’s shareholders via an additional share issue
- The Company’s shares are listed on the Russian stock market
- A depositary receipt (DR) program is launched
- Depositary receipts (DRs) listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Completion of the first stage of restoration at the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP
- Completion of the Kashkhatau HPP and the Egorlykskaya HPP-2 construction
- Consolidation of existing hydro-power assets in Siberia
- Acquisitions of assets in Russia’s Far East
- Implementation of electricity supply from the first hydro-power units of the Boguchanskaya HPP
- Update of approximately 500 MW of generating capacity
- Recapitalization of the Company in compliance with the Russian President’s Decree No.1564
- The construction of the first stage of Ust-Srednekanskaya HPP in the Magadan Region was completed
- Modernization of 10 hydropower units of HPPs with overall capacity of 705 MW
- The Company chaired the Global Sustaiable Electricity Partnership during the period from June 2013 to May 2014
- The recently completed year draw a line under a major hydropower sector project – construction of the Boguchanskaya HPP with a total capacity of 2,997 MW
- The Company has completed major restoration and reconstruction work at the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP
- RusHydro organized the summit of the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership (GSEP) in Moscow, which unites 14 of the world’s largest energy companies
- One of the key outcomes of the Summit was the decision about the prospects for developing and the creating a new generation of energy systems
- The Company signed an agreement with Three Groges, the Chinese company. The agreement is aimed at joining implementation of Russian Far East hydropower projects
- RusHydro entered into an agreement with a Chinese concern, PowerChina, on the joint construction of pumped storage plants
- The Russian Institute of Directors increased the corporate governance rating of RusHydro to level 8.
- The Boguchanskaya HPP’s reservoir was filled to its project level, the HPP reached its project level of electrical energy output.
- The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders approved dividends - 6,03 billion roubles.
- The Gotsatlinskaya HPP was commissioned.
- The first phase of the second stage of the Blagoveshenskaya CHPP was completed.
- RusHydro modernised the generating equipment with a capacity of 1,212 MW
- RAO ES of the East constructed the largest solar power plant in the Arctic Circle.
- Zaragizhskaya Small HPP in Kabardino-Balkaria was commissioned
- Zelenchukskaya HPP-PSHPP in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic was inaugurated
- The second stage of the Blagoveshenskaya CHPP was completed
- Two solar power plants in Yakutia were commissioned
- RusHydro long-term rating raised to BB+ by S&P Global Ratings
- The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders approved the highest dividends for the entire history – 19,9 billion roubles
- RusHydro ranked 91 in S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company Ranking
Shares / ADR