1. How many shares in RusHydro do I hold?

Answer: In order to obtain information concerning the number of shares in RusHydro you hold, we recommend that you contact the Registrar[1] of the Company in order to get an extract from the Shareholder Register.

If your shares are stored at a depository, then we recommend that you contact it in order to get a securities account statement.


  1. Under which ticker symbol are RusHydro shares traded at stock exchanges?


HYDR — at the Moscow Stock Exchange;

HYDR — at the London Stock Exchange (as depository receipts);

RSHYY — in the US over-the-counter market (as depository receipts).


  1. Where can I get information on the market value of RusHydro shares?

Answer: You can find this information on the official website of Rushydro at http://www.eng.rushydro.ru/investors/investor_tools/, as well as on the official website of the Moscow Exchange at http://www.moex.com/ru/marketdata/bulletins/.


  1. How is the inheritance of RusHydro shares claimed?

Answer: In order to claim inheritance of RusHydro shares, you should file a request at the place where the legator's shares were registered (at the Registrar or depository) and submit the documents confirming your right to inheritance of the shares.

Such documents include:

  1. A Certificate of Inheritance (an original or notarized copy)
  2. A Questionnaire of a Registered Person;
  3. The passport of the heir (for non-residents – a notarized translation of the passport);
  4. The Inherited Property Distribution Agreement (an original or notarized copy (if any));
  5. If among the heirs there are minors under 14, the Inherited Property Distribution Agreement shall be accompanied with written permission from the guardianship authorities for the distribution of the inherited property (if a notarized Inherited Property Distribution Agreement is submitted, no permit from guardianship authorities is required);
  6. A notarized Power of Attorney for a representative (an original or notarized copy);
  7. The passport of the representative (for non-residents – a notarized translation of the passport).

The rules of your Depository may require other documents; we recommend that you contact your Depository to clarify this.


  1. My family name, given name, residence address, and/or other personal data has changed. What should I do?

Answer: The unavailability of the correct details of a shareholder to the Company, its Registrar, or the Depository (if the shares are kept on a securities account) is the main reason why a shareholder does not receive dividends and voting ballots.

In order to update your details, you need to update your Questionnaire of a Registered Person. To do so, you should file a request at the place where your shares are registered (the Registrar or Depository).

If your shares are registered with the Shareholder Register of RusHydro, you can learn about the list of documents required for updating the Questionnaire from the Registrar's website at https://www.vtbreg.com/shareholder/operations/operations-109/.

Please note that in order to update your Questionnaire, it is not enough to submit copies of documents to RusHydro. You should submit such documents to the Registrar of your Depository in person or through your Authorized Representative.


  1. How can I sell RusHydro shares?

Answer: You can sell RusHydro shares in several ways:

  1. a) by using the services of stock market professionals, namely brokers, to sell the shares at the Moscow Exchange;
  2. b) by independently finding a buyer and entering into a Purchase and Sale Agreement and submitting an instruction to the Registrar or your Depository to transfer the shares to the buyer.

In order to prevent fraud concerning RusHydro shares, the Company advises its shareholders to work with stock market professionals that hold the appropriate licenses for performing any share transactions.


  1. Why doesn't the Company pay dividends or send voting bulletins to me?

Answer: See the answer to Question 5



  1. The Registrar of the Company is JSC VTB Registrar
Your application has been accepted. The answer will be prepared and sent within 20 calendar days. ok